Thread: Hesco 3611C Med SAPI Plate Set

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Hesco 3611C Med SAPI Plate Set

PM here is your best bet, don't bother with the email.
    I will do cash FTF (located in South-East VA), MO if you send it insured, and paypal.

Up for sale is a brand new set of Hesco 3611C Lvl 3+ multi-curve plates.
    Size is SAPI Medium (9.5 x 12.5).
    I am single and only owner, bought new direct from supplier, no wait on shipping. Dec. 2020 manufacture date.
    Fees and shipping included in price as always.
    SOLD

**Shipping free to East Coast - others send a Zip and we'll work something out. Also OK with FTF meetup in my area.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 12-13-22 at 15:31.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump for trades add.

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump for payment option updates

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump because why not