Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LEO Exodus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bless yall. Seriously...may God bless and keep all of you.
    I just do not know how you do it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I wonder how much the covid related BS has affected the exodus?

They were forced to wear these ridiculous masks for 2 years....

Then in certain states we saw cops acting like Gestapo arresting people for opening their business, not wearing a mask, and checking peoples jab papers.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The scary part is it’s the cops with morals leaving.

This just leaves pos order followers, who are power hungry and don’t give a shit about morals or ethics.

This is how we end up with brown shirts. Push out all the good people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    The scary part is it’s the cops with morals leaving.

This just leaves pos order followers, who are power hungry and don’t give a shit about morals or ethics.

This is how we end up with brown shirts. Push out all the good people.
    Not necessarily. Most of the ones who are left are ones who are showing up, doing the bare minimum, and going home.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Not necessarily. Most of the ones who are left are ones who are showing up, doing the bare minimum, and going home.
    It’s just the opposite in my AO.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The "place" I work at use to be a good spot. People were begging to get on board with us 20 years ago. Now the place has done a complete 180 and circling the turd drain. The HR folks actually showed up a couple years ago at training and told us if we knew anyone wanting to get on board, but has some "issues" in their background, to give them a call and they'll see what they can do. Mgmt is only concerned with what benefits them or what they can get personally from running the place. I really can't imagine what this place will be like once all the older folks who know policy and do their job with integrity retire or leave. I leave work each day now in complete amazement at the crap that goes on. If it wasn't for less than 1 1/2 years to the door, I'd be gone without a second thought.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Then in certain states we saw cops acting like Gestapo arresting people for opening their business, not wearing a mask, and checking peoples jab papers.
    That is a good point to bring up. It really doesn't matter where they are on the true believer status level. If there is an exemption for police, all but a tiny percentage(that truly are ethical) will enforce any law.

Feedback Score
    Lately I've seen folks (like Bass in L.A.) calling for all administrative and management positions to be filled with "civilians" and all sworn officers doing street duty. That ought to help retention.

"Hey not only are WE gonna treat you like shit, but all your support and managers will be treating you like shit, and your potential for advancement is now zero."
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I wish the were true everywhere but it simply is not...
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    I wish the were true everywhere but it simply is not...
    We called those officers ROD: Retired on Duty. Those types have been plaguing departments for a long time.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast