Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOTAR Website gone Members Only?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by alx01 View Post
    Chad is one of the nicest and smartest people I've talked to. Everything he said comes from experience and he has a reason for each procedure and detail he does. I don't often see now such detail oriented and engineering-minded people. I would happily sign up if he has a paid website.

Most of the critics came from "my ar shoots fine" crowd.

I really wish that Chad and/or Jim Fuller would have the something similar for AK as well.
    He's really nice when you question anything he does, or mention the name "Trajectory" in his presence.

I guess its cool hes found a weird cult following, even though hes just building a bird house per the manual.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Response to the notification I just got, in the clear:

The immediate above is not say again NOT a "...baseless attack..."

I'm not alone in having seen SOTAR and its followers treat some upright people with reasonable questions like dogshit on no other basis but a form of "*splutter* Do you know who I am...!!??!" before retreating behind the paywall.

Given that I demonstrably like to play with my food when it comes to handling people dorking about with group rules, here and elsewhere: Somebody who describes their for-reasons opinion on how an organization handles P2P interactions is NOT "attacking" said organization, nor its founder. Don't try to out-brig a brig-lawyer.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post

I'm not alone in having seen SOTAR and its followers treat some upright people with reasonable questions like dogshit on no other basis but a form of "*splutter* Do you know who I am...!!??!" before retreating behind the paywall.

Given that I demonstrably like to play with my food when it comes to handling people dorking about with group rules, here and elsewhere: Somebody who describes their for-reasons opinion on how an organization handles P2P interactions is NOT "attacking" said organization, nor its founder. Don't try to out-brig a brig-lawyer.
    Whaaaaa? Did I read that correctly in that this seemingly innocuous thread generated a formal complaint and threat of legal action????

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Whaaaaa? Did I read that correctly in that this seemingly innocuous thread generated a formal complaint and threat of legal action????
    We are a touchy bunch.

Andy

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Struck a nerve, huh?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Struck a nerve, huh?
    I hope I read that wrong. Because if anything said in this thread touched off a threat of legal action then some people need to stay off the interwebs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post

JSantoro,

My message wasn't a demand. Nothing in my message was a legal threat. I'm not here to argue or fight with people, so instead of arguing with members I took a different approach.

If I did something to you, I would like to offer my sincere apologies.

I wish you all the very best.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOTAR View Post
    JSantoro,

My message wasn't a demand. Nothing in my message was a legal threat. I'm not here to argue or fight with people, so instead of arguing with members I took a different approach.

If I did something to you, I would like to offer my sincere apologies.

I wish you all the very best.
    Not throwing shade at JSantoro, but credit to SOTAR for taking it offline. We don't always have to air our disagreements in the thread for the whole world to see.

Andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12