Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Z-M Weapons LR-300

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Is there a connection with YHM?
    Yes, YHM made most of the parts for Z-M. I spoke with them on the phone, and it sounds like they still have most of the old files, just can't produce anything because of legal rights and all.
    Para USA bought the rights from YHM/Z-M, then I think Allan Zitta got them back when Para went under.
    Last edited by masakari; 07-30-22 at 07:00.

Feedback Score
    Seems kinda wasteful to build this platform then not do anything with it, there is an interest on the market for this rifle so why not at least give it a go?

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Seems kinda wasteful to build this platform then not do anything with it, there is an interest on the market for this rifle so why not at least give it a go?
    Well, that's not entirely accurate. When he first made the rifle, he marked it in heavily to the military. When that was not successful, he did sell it on the civilian market, but that was before the days of modern tactical stuff, rails, etc. It was difficult to catch on.
    Eventually, he sold the rights to Para USA and the version that they sold just wasn't the same, not in quality, not in design.
    The version that ZM eventually marketed, which was similar to the para, just didn't have the same pizza as the original.
    I would like to see someone (YHM?) bring the original back.

Feedback Score
    Totally agree! Just hope they continue with all the generations if they did, maybe not the para stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234