Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Z-M Weapons LR-300

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    VERY cool.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Im new to this forum and cant figure out how to add a picture. I can tell you the depth of my buffer tube is about 7/8" deep with a yellowish polymer at the impact area.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Yeah the yellowish material is old and brittle, it may crack and fall apart.
    I have a newer material that will outlast a nuclear holocaust, so if yours ever goes bad, let me know and I'll get you some. I would need to know the thickness of yours though. Allan Zitta changed the rear profile of the BCG several times, so there isn't a standard per se with these early guns.

Feedback Score
    That would be awesome. How much difference is there between to 2 types? Can i measure with a tape measure or do i need something more accurate? Also am i ok to shoot until that yellow piece gos bad?

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdangerk View Post
    That would be awesome. How much difference is there between to 2 types? Can i measure with a tape measure or do i need something more accurate? Also am i ok to shoot until that yellow piece gos bad?
    Yes you should be safe to shoot it, just keep note if it starts to crumble.
    As for the proper measurement, right now no need to measure, I can always help with that at a later time if needed. Or if you want, you can PM me with your email and we can send pictures and go from there.

Feedback Score
    Out of curiosity, where would be the best place to look for one of these? I'd put up a WTB post on the forums but I haven't used this site much except to view discussions and look up clone parts...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Out of curiosity, where would be the best place to look for one of these? I'd put up a WTB post on the forums but I haven't used this site much except to view discussions and look up clone parts...
    If youre referring to the gun itself my advice would be to do what i did. Check gunbroker.com every day. 1 usually pops up once a year

Feedback Score
    Yikes, looks like I got some waiting to do, can I ask how much you bought yours for? also was it a ZM or a Para Ordnance?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Yikes, looks like I got some waiting to do, can I ask how much you bought yours for? also was it a ZM or a Para Ordnance?
    Zm. It was about 2,000. Plus taxes and shipping

Feedback Score
    Woah not bad, I heard some poor fella spent like $8500 on one. Seems like the prices are kinda spontaneous, one more question. Did your model have the nylatron handguard? I think you already mentioned the stock you got was the non-telescopic. Mb for all the questions I’m trying to get an price estimate, really trying to get my hands on one eventually…

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast