Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aimpoint Comp m5s

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’ve been holding off on grabbing one because I was hoping to try out that BDC dial one that doesn’t seem to exist.
    Have you tried reaching out to Strohman? They might be able to get you an ETA, along with provide a good guy deal.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    You’re not wrong. Especially if we’re talking minute of man and you find a practice load that matches your go-to load close ‘nuff. I’ve got a LPVO gun z’d for 68gr 5.56, and 55gr Tula is close enough for practice on steel at least to 400. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...CSS&highlight= . I don’t think I’ve touched the zero on my T2/3x Mag gun since I first shot it.

As to the OP, I can’t say if the Comp M5s is “worth it”, but I have one on my issue gun and love it. I intend to buy used ones to gradually replace my T2s in front-line service. Its an excellent sight. I’ve been holding off on grabbing one because I was hoping to try out that BDC dial one that doesn’t seem to exist.
    I really like my Comp M5, and should have bought one of those Comp M5s blemished units. Oh well, eventually my red dots on carbines will all be Comp M5 variants.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I received the M5s and can not find the blemish on it.

As another member posted it had a much better dot with astigmatism and I have to second this. All in I’m extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks OP!

Question though. Does anyone know how much higher the M5s than the M5/T1?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I received the M5s and can not find the blemish on it.

As another member posted it had a much better dot with astigmatism and I have to second this. All in I’m extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks OP!

Question though. Does anyone know how much higher the M5s than the M5/T1?
    Your welcome, glad some could benefit as it was a nice discount.
    I even tried a etched optic like the swanpfox blade and it's still fuzzy. I have had a few eye surgeries though, so it's pretty subjective.
    I still like the the eotech and just put the blob where I need it.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    The CompM5 is an amazing optic. I have no need for the M5s but for $900 with a quality mount it’s not a bad price.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    The CompM5 is an amazing optic. I have no need for the M5s but for $900 with a quality mount it’s not a bad price.
    Yeah this was 700$ delivered so I was super pumped. Given the choice I prefer the battery lower, but I imagine it’s not a drastic difference to have it high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12