Thread: Atilla 200 IR laser, looking for a PTR 91 GI, NVG, etc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Atilla 200 IR laser, looking for a PTR 91 GI, NVG, etc

I have a NVEC Atilla 200 full power IR laser/illuminator with the deployment kit Pelican case and all of the accessory except the barrel mount which I sold separately. I bought it brand new and have taken very good care of it, it’s only ever used lithium batteries and used very little. I carefully masked and rattle can painted it OD green/woodland, but it’s easy to remove if wanted. It features built in ARMS rail mounts, adjustable power levels for both the laser and illuminator, flood to very tight spot focus on the illuminator, solid and strobe settings for the laser, both low and full power paddle and tape switches, on and low battery LED indicators. When set to low power it is great for indoors while full power will turn the beam completely visible under night vision(used for target designation), especially if the illuminator is focused in tight. Both the laser and illuminator have adjustable windage and elevation. I’m asking $2,500 OBO or feel free to make a trade offer, I’m especially interested in a partial trade for a PTR 91 GI with black A2 furniture, Gen 3 PVS-7 or 14 or feel free to make me an offer. I’m also open to other HK91 clones as long as it doesn’t have a welded rail. I don’t know how to upload pictures so please PM me your email address for pictures if interested. My email isn’t reliable so please use PM to get ahold of me. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by reccerecon; 03-06-24 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump. I’m open to offers.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top