Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taurus Revolver Quality

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    I’m interested in the 856 Executive Grade. It’s a handsome looking revolver and even though there are better looking guns that are also more proven for the same price or a little more… there is still just something about it.

Not to mention it seems to be getting some mild praise online.
    If the 856 I have holds up I can see myself getting one of those too. Even on this stock 856 I am surprised on how good the trigger has been right out of the box. I really haven’t found anything major to complain about yet, but it’s still early.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Two friends who are no strangers to revolvers are testing the 3" 856 right now. One has the Talo, the other the Executive. I know a third guy who's going to get one to wring out next week. All three are people I would consider highly proficient with handguns and especially revolvers. They will also render an honest verdict, none are paid shills.

I am politely hopeful. With the way inflation is kicking the working person's butt right now, I'd love to see a 3" 6-shot .38 revolver that is reliable enough to own at that price point.

There's a lot of hard-working folks out there (and on here) that are having to make a lot of tough choices about gasoline, groceries and guns. With crime continuing to get worse, this is needed.

I seriously wish the new crew at Taurus luck with this effort.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Two friends who are no strangers to revolvers are testing the 3" 856 right now. One has the Talo, the other the Executive. I know a third guy who's going to get one to wring out next week. All three are people I would consider highly proficient with handguns and especially revolvers. They will also render an honest verdict, none are paid shills.

I am politely hopeful. With the way inflation is kicking the working person's butt right now, I'd love to see a 3" 6-shot .38 revolver that is reliable enough to own at that price point.

There's a lot of hard-working folks out there (and on here) that are having to make a lot of tough choices about gasoline, groceries and guns. With crime continuing to get worse, this is needed.

I seriously wish the new crew at Taurus luck with this effort.
    Please let us know what their verdict is. I really want this little revolver to work out. They will probably be putting more rounds down range than I will be able to at the moment. I keep hearing from people that the new Taurus revolvers are good guns but it just hard for me to shake my experience with them from the 90’s. But hey, I wouldn’t want people to hold it against me how I was in the 90’s either so I guess they deserve another try. LoL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123