Thread: Stribog SP9A1 9mm Pistol Gen 2 Black w/ HBI Upgrades & Lingle Lower

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Stribog SP9A1 9mm Pistol Gen 2 Black w/ HBI Upgrades & Lingle Lower

Selling a used Stribog SP9A1 pistol. Shot about 80rds of 9mm CCI Blazer 115gr through it. Purchased brand new. It functions flawlessly. I did a few rapid firing and even a accidental bump fire because I had a light AR15 trigger in the Lingle lower. All rounds fired without failure and the light AR15 trigger had no problem igniting the rounds. No steel case or reloads were used through the pistol. It has the HB Industries Stribog upgrades such as extended bolt release lever, HBI locking charging block, HBI folding charging handle, and HBI short stroke buffer. Comes with a Lingle Industries factory lower which uses factory magazines. Also comes with HK push pins, and a AXEON mini red dot. All original factory parts will also be included. 30rd curved factory magazine and two straight 30rd factory magazines also included. Polymer hard case also included. All this for $750 shipped. My reason for selling is that I found myself shooting my CMMG Banshee more often. Please know your local laws and if this is legal to own in your area. I will ship to FFL only. I accept Zelle, Venmo, and money order. The pistol has been well taken care of and still close to looking brand new. I don’t see no finish wear. I always kept it in case when not in use. If you’d like pics, pm me your phone number and I can send them by phone.
    Last edited by la-li-lu-le-lo; 06-14-22 at 14:53.