Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: French military selects Benelli SuperNova

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Have you shortened any with the comfortech?

They even have one with barrel mounted low profile rifle sights. I wish that was an option on my 1301.
    https://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/...ction-shotguns

They feel a little bulky in some ways with all the plastic, but not at all cheap. My brother (who is well over 6’) loves his and never had a problem from the cheapest target loads to the heaviest turkey loads.
    I just use the factory C-stock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can’t do pistol grip shotguns. Puts my wrist at an angle that bothers an old injury with recoil. Those were full length fixed so perhaps shorter would help?

But it probably wouldn’t work with the low profile sights I like. I’m trying to get along with the tall sights on my 1301 but I’m not a fan.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I can’t do pistol grip shotguns. Puts my wrist at an angle that bothers an old injury with recoil. Those were full length fixed so perhaps shorter would help?

But it probably wouldn’t work with the low profile sights I like. I’m trying to get along with the tall sights on my 1301 but I’m not a fan.
    Understood. I like PG stocks for added stability during reloads, etc. 1 handed use and so forth.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just bought a new SuperNova L.E. Tactical today...wasnt even looking for anything...had a $389 pricetag on it and I snatched that thing up like a fat kid eating candy.
    Literally the last one in the store.
    This is my second...wont be selling this one. Fixing to assemble it now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So a little more research and it looks like the Supernova has a removable stock. I can’t find any in stock to look at, can someone confirm this?

I’d feel a lot better chopping a stock down that could be replaced rather than one piece with the receiver.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    So a little more research and it looks like the Supernova has a removable stock. I can’t find any in stock to look at, can someone confirm this?

I’d feel a lot better chopping a stock down that could be replaced rather than one piece with the receiver.
    Yes, SNT is removable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123