Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caught the VID...weird symptom

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Caught the VID...weird symptom

I finally caught covid, and I cannot believe it. Why? Ive been exposed THOUSANDS of times already in two factories that were eat up with it for years. We had people sick for months before anyone ever heard of Covid19. I worked literally shoulder to shoulder daily with people who would be at work one day, out for a couple weeks sick the next.
    At my current locale- when I hired on last August..of the many dozen plants in North America...mine had the highest infection rate of any of them..they were worried about closing. So I go all this time...last Thursday night -my birthday no less- I started getting horrific chest pains at work. Got off Friday- went home, got even worse.
    Anyway long story short- Sunday I obtained some home testing kits..and two in a row...now three...confirm.
    Along with several other symptoms, the odd one is one Ive not heard anyone having before- putting on a shirt HURTS. Wearing a shirt, or anything other than sweatpants..HURTS. I finally realized its akin to putting on a tight shirt over a bad sunburn. Have yall heard of this symptom before?
    Thank my Lord the chest pain went away Sunday..in its place is now crippling back, knee & joint pain. I mean Im about crippled. Started Ivermectin yesterday..3 droppers full under my tongue, once a day. Anybody got anything to add to this?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Oh! the 'Rona. Are we calling it VID now? I lose track.

I though maybe you had some kind of VD or something...

I can't offer any advice re symptoms. My family members that got it all had different shit happen. Seems pretty roll-of-the-dice. I have the mind control sterility nanobots, so no confirmed Rona, VID, VC or VD here. Fingers crossed.

Sounds rough, though. Hang in there, man! Drink lots of fluids and all that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry to hear that brother. I pray for your speedy recovery.

Like you until now, I haven't had it yet either, even though my whole office has had it (maybe just asymptomatic or just lucky). I think some people have used Azithromycin along with Zinc. Those people with experience can chime in.

Feedback Score
    Do you have covid and a sunburn?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've not heard of any of those symptoms. I wonder how many variants they released.

The spread is indeed odd. I didn't miss one day of work and got nobody else sick.... and then there's entire groups of people who spread it wildly. Very strange.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Straight shooter your symptoms mirror mine when I had it last September. My body felt like I was on fire with the severe joint pain and chest discomfort. It was odd how tender my skin was clothes were very irritating. From the little internet research I did we are of the lucky few where the virus attacks nerve endings somehow.

Edit: also my sense of smell still hasn’t returned 100% 9 months later.
    Last edited by Rifleman_04; 06-13-22 at 15:40.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If you're early enough on lie through your teeth about risk group and get a paxlovid prescription. Everything will taste like shit for a week, but it will knock out the other symptoms. Have had several friends get it in the last month and they were all on their feet 10x faster than I was in January.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's a weirdo cootie & affects everyone different...my biggest gripe was the fatigue. I was horizontal at least 20 hours a day.

Quercetin zinc NAC melatonin
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    It's a weirdo cootie & affects everyone different...my biggest gripe was the fatigue. I was horizontal at least 20 hours a day.
    It's so weird that I have a hard time believing it's the same virus. I guess when you whip it up in a lab it doesn't act like a natural virus.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I had it two weeks ago. Not vaxxed, 40 years old.

Severe joint/muscle pain from the hips down. Fever hit 103 one night.

No respiratory anything.

Weirdest and most freighting symptom? My dick shrunk to half its size for a few days. Thank god I went totally back to normal quite quickly.

By day 8 I felt totally normal and day 10 I tested negative.

The hype can get scary. But especially in hind sight it was not a big deal.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast