Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any Intel on Shadow system pistols...?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Attachment 68323

DR920 ELITE with RMR07 and TLR-1HL
    Last edited by RWH24; 06-18-22 at 02:06.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    DR920 ELITE with RMR07 and TLR-1HL[/QUOTE]

IDR920 ELITE with RMR07 and TLR-1HL have a XR920 ELITE that retired my G45 to bedside duty or safe gun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RWH24; 06-18-22 at 02:33.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    They seem like a stand-up company that takes care of its customers.

Feedback Score
    I agree, I was very happy to see their response. I have one of those barrels. I sent my email. Hopefully I receive my replacement barrel before too long. I have shot my pistol once for about 150, I had a couple of stoppages, but I wasn't gonna worry too much till after the break in. I am looking forward to getting it back to the range with the new barrel.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Talk about a response. I think I saw the Honest Outlaw YT video regarding the CR 920 a little over a week ago. For Shadow Systems to have assessed, diagnosed, and offered up a solution in that time frame is practically operating in real time for this industry. I may speed up my time frame for getting a CR 920 by a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That is how to manage an issue with your products. Any company or individual offering a product or service for sale should take notes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It’s a Glock and it’s a Glock with a terrible aftermarket magazine at that. Anyone who like the p mag Glock mags probably isn’t shooting much or throws them away often. That’s just my opinion, I don’t like the grip it doesn’t feel like stippling, it feels like slightly better Gen 3 grip but not as good as gen 4 grip. I think the p80 is better honestly. Again just my opinion. I’ve shot both and I am a Glock guy. I would just buy a Glock and upgrade it though. The integrated mag well on the gen 5 is low profile enough for me. Id mill the Glock or by mos and I’d change the sights and trigger. The grip is good enough for a gun fight on a Glock and ok for competition use. The Glock is a reliable Honda Civic lol. Not very cool but damn it starts every time.

Feedback Score
    I just wanted to give you all a quick update. I received my barrel today. As luck would have it, my family is out of town. I am going to get it to the range at least once this weekend. I will report back.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    FYI, the new Sig Romeo 2 RD pistol sight *does fit* the MR920 and DR920 pistols. You will need to fit (sand down) one of the polymer recoil spacers to fit the gap behind the RDS which is approximately .075". I also have an Aimpoint ACRO P2 that has been direct milled to a Glock GEN 4 OEM slide. I like both of these sights, but I like the Romeo 2's window size more, it's seems a little more forgiving and faster to pick up the dot, *to me*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJA9Z1Tu3mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT1rC-eCFwk

Last edited by Biggy; 07-23-22 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    My Holosun EPS-CARRY-RD-6 (6 MOA dot) came today from EUROOPTIC. I direct mounted it to my Shadow Systems CR920. I used one of the Shadow Systems polymer spacers in front of the optic, no sanding of the spacer needed, no gaps and super secure. I think it will work out great.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast