Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Charging Trump “will very likely spark civil unrest, and maybe even civil war,”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    So Trump should be charged, or am I reading it wrong?
    No... not that part. The other part.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Crushed by whom?

Plenty of brovets and popo don't think you should have an AR or body armor.

They're indoctrinating children and the military with wokeness.

There are maybe a few thousand people in the US that actually "train", and can do something effective.

Any resistance will be labeled as "Right wing white supremacist extremism" and will be annihilated by alphabet bois.

An all out shooting "war" is unlikely.

Most people just want to feed their families, and order shit off of Amazon.
    For the sake of argument…

True that plenty of people don’t think you should own ARs and body- but there are plenty that do or don’t care. Small towns are a lot different than big cities.

They are trying to indoctrinate children- which is why PARENTS need to teach children to think for themselves and not blindly follow authority.

Those few thousand people can probably do more than you think. There are probably a few thousand more who won’t do anything until a family member is murdered in front of them, then go berserk like Mel Gibson in the Patriot. Even then… the revolutionary war didn’t have many “trained” soldiers, nor did Afghans in the Russian war, or the afghans in the US war, and those Ukrainians with the free AKs are sure putting up a hell of a fight.

Probably no shooting war. The government has other ways to crush us that wouldn’t draw such negative attention. Another pandemic or two, some riots, a couple more mass shootings to push more restrictions, start some new war to blame supply shortages on, next thing you know everyone is reliant on government handouts. But then again, maybe there will be a shooting war, just not one many people hear about. How many people have heard of the Battle of Blair Mountain? Although, I guess even that didn’t end favorably.

Yes, most people do just want to feed their families and order shit off Amazon. Live and let live.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    “They” have to know they will be crushed. They will lose badly if they push until something pops off.
    I used to agree with this but after seeing all the newer employees and the older ones that haven't left the Bureau and then my son and his friends all wanting out of the military when the same was happening, I'm not so sure. The left has infiltrated and basically taken control of EVERYTHING. "We" couldn't even obstruct the BLM riots without being made to be the criminal, the "vigilante." Even standing between the BLM lemmings and property they felt entitled to destroy was considered lawlessness?? What was the total, $20 million, or some obscene amount, raised to get rioters out of jail and next to zero for the people who lost everything? You can't rely on actual laws to protect you. If you are on the "wrong" side of this battle, the only thing backing you up is others like you, no one with actual clout/power that will actually act on your/our behalf.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 06-23-22 at 19:04. Reason: addition
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Constructing the narrative that Orange Man Bad is bad and also orange is one thing. We've seen this endless Jan 6 speculation and committee work go on long enough for that.

But, gathering enough evidence that can withstand the hair splitting of a criminal trial is quite another.

There's one thing I know about Donald Trump for lock-solid certainty. The lifelong liberal/statist bureaucrat class (the deep state, some might say) that runs the government hates him with the fire of a thousand suns. If they had the goods for a criminal case, they'd have brought one already. I'll believe he gets perp-walked the day I actually see it happen. And I think what's left of the sane (to the extent that such people can be considered sane) lefties in government know that a backlash and permanent prosecutions of retribution are not worth the work just to watch Trump get acquitted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    Constructing the narrative that Orange Man Bad is bad and also orange is one thing. We've seen this endless Jan 6 speculation and committee work go on long enough for that.

But, gathering enough evidence that can withstand the hair splitting of a criminal trial is quite another.

There's one thing I know about Donald Trump for lock-solid certainty. The lifelong liberal/statist bureaucrat class (the deep state, some might say) that runs the government hates him with the fire of a thousand suns. If they had the goods for a criminal case, they'd have brought one already. I'll believe he gets perp-walked the day I actually see it happen. And I think what's left of the sane (to the extent that such people can be considered sane) lefties in government know that a backlash and permanent prosecutions of retribution are not worth the work just to watch Trump get acquitted.[/Musical! acquitted.

Silly Goose! Today it's not about the evidence you have. Today it's about the story you concoct to the right jury with the Right Judge.

Likely in DC.
    Last edited by gsd2053; 06-24-22 at 09:32.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234