Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoulder bag

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    https://www.tacticaltailor.com/activeshooterbag.aspx

I got six of these setup for work to grab in a hurry. Six mags, compact breaching to and a couple of tourniquets. Very well made and durable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I do see the temptation to purchase a single bag that is too large and bulky for HO use. I will go for the smaller option and look into a plate carrier option. Just to have options.

Feedback Score
    I have a hard time understanding the need for a bag.

AR with a double mag set up in the rifle gives you 60 rounds of ammo. Do you really think in the USA today, you will need more?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have a hard time understanding the need for a bag.

AR with a double mag set up in the rifle gives you 60 rounds of ammo. Do you really think in the USA today, you will need more?
    When we moved to Stinky Pete's town in 2006 I did not see a need for extra magazines. There is now a need in 2022 based off my street experience.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    When we moved to Stinky Pete's town in 2006 I did not see a need for extra magazines. There is now a need in 2022 based off my street experience.

Who is Stinky Pete?

Then I think you need a body armor more than a bag, you can carry extra mags on it.

Feedback Score
    I agree that body armor is an excellent idea, especially if you're going to be leaving your residence to confront bad guys.

That said, I think the ITOA bag is an excellent option. You can carry a decent amount of ammunition, medical gear, lights, and so forth, but it's not so big it encourages you to load up to retake Ukraine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    I agree that body armor is an excellent idea, especially if you're going to be leaving your residence to confront bad guys.

That said, I think the ITOA bag is an excellent option. You can carry a decent amount of ammunition, medical gear, lights, and so forth, but it's not so big it encourages you to load up to retake Ukraine.
    Still purely defensive with no offensive pursuit from my residence. I never left my home.

Stinky Pete? The dirty prospector or our talented transportation secretary? They are the same...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I picked up a couple of these bags and have been very surprised at the quality for the price.

https://www.saviorequipment.com/coll...magazine-pouch

ETA: I have these mag clips on my bedside magazines that way I can just slide them into my waistband and go.

https://www.cryeprecision.com/Produc...gclip-set-of-3
    Last edited by flenna; 06-19-22 at 17:56.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    On the more discreet side check out a small or extra small messenger bag such as Timbuk2. You can wear it anywhere.

Feedback Score
    You might want to consider a battle belt. It gives you the ability to mount magazines, a flashlight and first aid.

I think having to swim into a bag at 0300 might not as easy as just clipping a cobra buckle.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast