Thread: Vedder Light Tuck and Vedder Holsters in General

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Vedder Light Tuck and Vedder Holsters in General

I'm looking for a IWB kydex 1911 holster, primarily for use with my LW Commander but may get the 5" version of the holster and use it for both (I'm on the fence there).

Searching here only brought up for-sale EE posts - maybe thats a bad thing, maybe not.

Any input on the light tuck or Vedder holsters in general? I can get a Desantis IWB for 1/3 the price, but the Vedder seems a much better design.

FWIW, the only IWB kydex holster I use is for a G19 from Sidearmor (now defuct) which I can wear for hours without issue.

Thank you!

Andy

Feedback Score
    I've used Vedder holsters, comfortable, secure, they work.

Feedback Score
    They are among the “thinnest” I have found. Not thin in the sense of less material or cheap but they seem to mold and profile their Kydex closer to the gun and the clip is usually a thin but strong piece of metal. Relative to others I found they work well for IWB.

Feedback Score
    I have a lot of light tucks, about 10 or so. I like them, they tuck well and fit the various firearms well. I always spend the extra and get the wing. I carry pistols from a P365 to a G19 and CZ P01 with an RMR. I agree they are a low profile holster and don't feel too bulky in the pants. I typically carry at the 3:00. What initially drew me to them is their full profile sweat guard. I have multiple Sidearmors, sorry to hear they are out of business. My problem with them was they were not tuckable due to their tuck attachment's bulkiness.

Feedback Score
    I have been using a comfort tuck with my P320 and can barely tell it is on my right hip. Very well made, secure and comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have a couple of the Vedder lite tucks and like them. I have Ravens, Bravos, and Vedders and like them all equally.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This morning I bought a light tuck for my 1994 born G27. I have never used kydex. However, great reviews and the opportunity to try appendix with the option to go back to hip carry IWB was too enticing. 80$ shipped.

Feedback Score
    I am a big fan of the Vedder Lite Tuck. I have several. I wish they made one for the Staccato C2. The Vedders do seem "slimmer" to me than most other AIWB holsters, but they are still very durable.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Big fan of Vedder Light Tucks for IWB carry. Only reason I don't have a couple more is they don't have the firearm / light combos that I use sometimes.

Fast production, unlike some outfits that take months to make your holster.