Thread: SOLD: Sons of Liberty upper

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)

SOLD: Sons of Liberty upper

Sale Price dropped for a quick transaction to $OLD

Up for sale is a complete upper receiver group using mainly Sons of Liberty Gun Works with some Bits from Forward Control Designs, Radian, and Geissele. The gun has been fired once with a total of 50 rounds to shake down and make sure the weapon system functions properly and efficiently.

So on this upper I started with a SOLGW receiver paired with a SOLGW 8” Wedge lock system Mlok handguard. The barrel is SOLGW 9” 300blk with pistol length gas system. For the Gas setup I went with Geissele’s Super Gas Block paired with Lantacs gas tube. Installation was done with a bore scope for proper figment, set screws were loctited and torqued to specs. Gas block journal on this particular system is .067. Bolt carrier group is from SOLGW and after going thru this particular carrier and bolt it’s consistent with the other examples I’ve used in the past from Sons. They make a great product and little things like using a SpringCo 5 lug extractor spring is just going that extra mile to ensure they do things right. Barrel nut was torqued at 60lbs ft and aeroshell grease was used on the threads. Receiver was leveled with hand guard. Forward assist used is the Forward Comtrol Designs cerakoted FDE. Radian Raptor SD FDE charging handle. Muzzle device is the SilencerCo 3 prong flash hider with ASR Mount for suppressor attachment. This has been timed with shims to my liking but you can obviously change this. Thread locker was used as well to prevent blackout. I used blue loctite so the end user can just heat it up and break it free.

Overall just a great upper receiver group that functions exceptionally. I have a few new or close to new SOLGW complete lowers that we can discuss if you want a full pistol instead of just the upper. All my Lower receivers use Geissele flat bow triggers, either SD 3gun, SD Combat, SD-E. Forward Control Designs buffer tubes in either the mil spec or A5 setup with many options for buffers. Radian Talon 45/90 safety, FCD or Geissele trigger guards. Geissele maritime bolt release, Geissele takedown pins. Geissele mag release. FCD castle nut. If you would like to customize a lower I can mix and match as well. I’ve got a bunch of stuff I need to move so I’m ok speaking with you about putting together exactly what you want. This listing is for just the upper obviously however I just wanted to put that out there.

I accept PayPal or Venmo, and ship within 48 hours of payment being received. Please feel free to reach out for any additional info, pics, or whatever you may need. My email is mjpbmwe46@yahoo.com…….. and cell is 330-201-0199. Get or calls are fine.

Price for the complete upper is -now lowered to $800 shipped to free states within the continental US
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 07-09-22 at 18:49.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Bump with price drop to $875. This is a great upper for that money. Brand new.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Bump.
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 07-09-22 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Bump w price drop
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 07-09-22 at 09:57.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Bump for a quick sale. I’ve got way more money invested in this guys. I just need space and more hobby cash.