Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo op that failed miserably... Biden falling off his bike

Feedback Score

Photo op that failed miserably... Biden falling off his bike

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...den-bails-bike

Secret Service agents immediately surrounded the 79-year-old Biden and helped him get upright.

The entire world is laughing at us for damn good reason.

No more mean tweets though!

Biden was the greatest gift ever to anyone in opposition of American interests.

It is getting way past the point where we can't hide the truth any longer. Yeah, 99% of the (our) main stream media may ignore this story (because it makes us look so bad) but the story is STILL going to get out there.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    That fall is a perfect metaphor for American decline.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How old is Biden? He's still on a bike. How many of those who sneer could walk a block without getting winded? 1/6 guys looked pretty rotund.

Feedback Score
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Stuff like this is a dementia hallmark. “You never forget how to ride a bike” is true, until dementia starts to rob you of simple things like forgetting how to sit in a chair. Seen it. Forget to put your feet down when you stop a bike. Or I guess they are blaming it on the ‘clips’ on the pedals? Maybe because his legs don’t remember how to go in circles? Have you watched his gait lately?

What I think is going to be most interesting is the measures they took to hide Biden’s decline. The drugs he is on. The concerns that were swept under the rug. It’s hard when it happens to someone close to you to see it- and how the compensation happens- and being POTUS is about the ultimate place to have people compensate for you.

It’s only a matter of time before he has an ‘event’ in public. At least he won’t disappear for an afternoon and be found miles away by strangers and you’ll never know what happened between A and B. We’ve already seen him mix people up. Call himself Senator. It’s just a matter of time- and it will happen in the next three years to be sure- that he has a a WTFudge moment in public.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I counted three secret service agents with "discrete" SBR bags.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I posted this in the meme thread.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    One of the things that goes when you age is your balance. I'm almost 69 and have to watch myself much more these days.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I counted three secret service agents with "discrete" SBR bags.
    Legal exemptions due to occupation need to go away.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Who in his staff thought this was a great publicity idea...his falling off a bike on camera were better than coin toss odds.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast