Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If SCOTUS is ruling on NYSPA v Bruen it’ll happen this Tuesday or Thursday.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    What is, “becoming a domestic terrorist, Alex?”
    I understand the differential application of the law to conservatives and leftists, but our allowing such things is what is giving them the Ws while we constantly take Ls.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    WE GOT IT!

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...0-843_7j80.pdf

The New York "proper cause" requirement violates the Constitution, Thomas explains, because it only allows public-carry licenses when an applicant shows a special need for self-defense.

Feedback Score
    https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...0-843_7j80.pdf

Per Justice Thomas: 2nd and 14th Amendment officially recognized as protecting the right to carry weapon outside the home!!!

EDIT: Beat me to it, Alex! GREAT day for America!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I understand the differential application of the law to conservatives and leftists, but our allowing such things is what is giving them the Ws while we constantly take Ls.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The court rejects the "two-part" approach used by the courts of appeals in Second Amendment cases. "In keeping with Heller," Thomas writes, "we hold that when the Second Amendment's plain text covers an individual's conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTUS
    Indeed, the Court recognized in Heller
    at least one way in which the Second Amendment’s historically fixed
    meaning applies to new circumstances: Its reference to “arms” does not
    apply “only [to] those arms in existence in the 18th century.” 554 U. S.,
    at 582.
    This seems to be quite a shot over the bow of assault weapon/mag capacity laws as well...
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Woot!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Biden's handlers need to stack the Supreme court NOW!!! Get some Trannies and BLM terrorists in the court!! Freedom CAN'T be tolerated.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    This seems to be quite a shot over the bow of assault weapon/mag capacity laws as well...
    That just awesome. Want a laugh? Go look at Huffpo headline...they are hysterical.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Biden's handlers need to stack the Supreme court NOW!!! Get some Trannies and BLM terrorists in the court!! Freedom CAN'T be tolerated.
    That would be funny- if I didnt already know thats probably being said thousands of times right now.
    Still kinda funny.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast