Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: When the Lies Come Home

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Well that isn't much of an claim. You are saying "if the present course continues." Which is a pretty big escape hatch.There is very little likelihood the Russians will get what they originally wanted.

But realistically, this will likely grind to a halt with the parties being close to the original borders. This whole project will end as an incredible boondoggle for the Russians.
    To be fair, “close to the original borders” is also an escape hatch for you. What is close?

FWIW, I won’t bother to try and define what will be used to measure victory, but I do think Russia will be closer to that than Ukraine whenever this is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I’m really not. I am an idiot though, I’ll give you that. I said you weren’t worth talking to about this and didn’t take my own advice.
    I agree with the idiot part. You must be a Biden supporter.

Thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is why Putin is likely to finish this war on his terms.

Watch the entire video, listen to the concern in this Austrian woman's voice. Austria receives 100% of its natural gas from Russia, other EU states may get less from Russia, but will still likely reach crisis levels this winter. Austria is already saying that thermostats may need to be set at 16 degrees C (61 F) this winter. And there may be blackouts, because Austria makes much of its electricity using Gas.

This woman is not a wimp, she is quite skilled in outdoor survival. But she suggests that her government hasn't made plans to deal with this issue until recently even though it was going to be an obvious problem.

Her concerns are not unfounded, if Russia has already cut gas delivery, but if it cuts all gas Europe WILL be in a deadly crisis. It was obvious to me from day one of Western sanctions that we (the West) are shooting ourselves in the foot, but I thought that cooler heads would figure this out. I was wrong. We not only shot ourselves in the foot, it appears we are about to shoot ourselves in the head. Russia has been pretty measured, but they have had it with the West helping Ukraine in stead of negotiating peace.

Our supposed "leaders" are morons. It is so pathetic, and sad. Here's the video:

Last edited by ScottsBad; 06-26-22 at 04:43.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well that isn't much of an claim. You are saying "if the present course continues." Which is a pretty big escape hatch.There is very little likelihood the Russians will get what they originally wanted.

But realistically, this will likely grind to a halt with the parties being close to the original borders. This whole project will end as an incredible boondoggle for the Russians.
    If you are so well informed; What did Russia originally want? I'm sure you got your information from hysterical leftist media propaganda saying that Russia wants to reconstitute the !!!!Soviet Union!!! I'd like to point out that there is ZERO evidence for that. If Russia was going to do that they would have done a full mobilization of the country, and they have not.

There is evidence that Russia may take Odessa to ensure security from the sea. This would leave what's left of Ukraine a landlocked rump state. That would be devastating for Ukraine.

Its always possible that NATO might jump into the war but then we have to worry about a nuclear war. So I don't think that will happen.

Its likely that Russia will just keep plodding along destroying Ukraine until the west stops sending in weapons. Europe will freeze this winter.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 06-26-22 at 06:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    What’s childish is how sure of everything you are. Again, just ignorance pouring out of every crevice of this place from people that probably don’t know shit but think they have it all figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All you have to do is obtain information from enough sources, instead of just the Ukraine, US and EU government propaganda. Then the picture might be clearer to you. There are many things happening at once and its clear that your type would prefer to call people who have concerns about how America is hurting itself in this conflict "Putin lovers" rather than consider possible mistakes and poor leadership.

I suspect you called people who support Trump "putin lovers" at one time too. LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    OK... I tell you what, I'll bet your anti-American, putin loving, communist sympathizing a$$ a steak dinner at Morton's you're wrong.

In fact, if I buy you a one way ticket to Moscow tonight will you leave and promise to never come back?

Maybe volunteer to fight for your beloved mother russia???
    First, what are you betting that I'm wrong about? I'll bet you a full dinner, drinks, and desert at one of my favorite steak houses (if I win) that Ukraine will have to give up a large part of Ukraine and the negotiations will be primarily on Russia's terms. You better start saving up your gold ducats because it ain't gonna be cheap.

My choice will be Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House in Fort Worth Texas. We can skip the dinner if you promise not to have procreate, hope its not too late.

You might want to catch up on history. Russia has not been a communist state for quite a while now (25 years maybe). They call themselves a federal, democratic state, but in reality its more of a Dictatorship in practice now.

I hate dictatorships and communism, that's why I hate Biden and the Demonrats. I've been a registered Republican my entire life, but I consider myself a conservative more than a Republican. My two girls are Daughters of the American Revolution, we've been around for a while. You can try to paint me as anti-American but you don't know what you are talking about. LOL
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 06-26-22 at 06:30.

Feedback Score
    Crimea is long gone and pretty soon now the ENTIRE Donbass region.

Ukraine will not be getting any of that back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post

Watch the entire video, listen to the concern in this Austrian woman's voice.
    Good video.

Good advice too about the watt meters and power failure alarms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Ukraine will have to give up a large part of Ukraine and the negotiations will be primarily on Russia's terms.
    Honestly I fear Shithizpantz and the West will get bored or move on to the next shiny thing. I fear your prediction is correct. I believe that is exactly what Pootieboi is counting on. What I don't get is why you and others are so in love with Pootieboi (a brutal dictator by your own admission).

The difference is I fear you are correct about the outcome, whilst you all seem to look forward to it with masturbatory glee. Pootieboi is evil. Cheering for that evil bastard to slaughter innocent people is just disgusting.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I may be wrong, but it’s my belief that the entire purpose of this entire exercise was to fully fold the LPR/DPR into Russia’s batter.

For some perspective, the only military in the region with more personnel than the Ukraine is Russia. The UAF is over three times larger than the IAF was pre-invasion in 2003. I would also be willing to make a steakhouse bet that the UAF could probably steamroll all of NATO (minus the US) if it wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Crimea is long gone and pretty soon now the ENTIRE Donbass region.

Ukraine will not be getting any of that back.
    utahjeepr:

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Cheering for that evil bastard to slaughter innocent people is just disgusting.
    Also utahjeepr:

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.
    What did he mean by this?

I’m not exactly seeing anyone cheering for Putin, here, unless I missed something. I do see lots of people foaming at the mouth for the Ukraine, as though one corrupt oligarchic shithole is somehow better than another corrupt oligarchic shithole. What if, hear me out, Western governments’ sanctions did more harm to the West than they did to punish Russia?

As well, since we’re anti-invasion and very noble, please explain to me what Iraq’s role was in the 9/11 attacks. I’ll wait.

Lastly, while the Communist party still exists in Russia, Russia is not a communist country. That’s intellectually dishonest, and it makes you sound like the cultural Marxists here squawking about rEpARaTiOnS and iNsTiTuTiOnAL RaCiSm. Stop. It makes you guys look silly.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 06-26-22 at 09:12.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast