Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: What cans are we using on SBRs and AR pistols?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Yes. I had no reason not to get the process started while deciding, and mostly decided now.
    You can't buy a tax stamp before buying the suppressor.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Wait, that’s not how that works…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will explain later...I'm over simplifying but have to complete the process and put the $ on the can I want. Process was on hold so not in process with gubment. Have to go back the shop and complete some things I was not able to last time, then they submit it. I'm using a place down the road vs online.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-18-22 at 12:46.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    ladies&gentlemen,wegothim.jpeg
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Still waiting on tax stamp. Can take a while these days. As mentioned some where in this thread, I have resisted all these years as it really pisses me off to pay the gubment $ for the "honor" of making a gun quieter and being deeper into the system. Given current purchase I just had to give in, but surprised more don't find it as objectionable as I do.
    It hurts every fiber of my being to pay for tax stamps and register silencers and SBRs. And it's not the money. $200 for a tax stamp is less money that I'll run in ammo in one range trip. I just know that the founding fathers are looking down on me from Heaven with disappointment in their hearts that we've let it get this far.

But, like many things in life, it's a compromise I've made to avoid potentially going to prison for a long time. If I wasn't married and didn't have kids, and a very comfortable savings and investment portfolio, I would probably be the guy living in a $10,000 single wide in the Idaho mountains with numerous unregistered third pin lowers and homemade silencers, blaring Copperhead Road from my 92 GMC Sierra whenever I go to town twice a year for 100lbs of yeast and some copper line. But, I'm married, with kids, a nice home, comfortable life, so I pay the $200, look up to the sky and apologize to the gigichads that sent the British packing and move on with my life.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    This. Imagine risking having your life ruined to save $200 lmfaoooo

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/an...ms-act-felony/

Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    It hurts every fiber of my being to pay for tax stamps and register silencers and SBRs. And it's not the money. $200 for a tax stamp is less money that I'll run in ammo in one range trip. I just know that the founding fathers are looking down on me from Heaven with disappointment in their hearts that we've let it get this far.

But, like many things in life, it's a compromise I've made to avoid potentially going to prison for a long time. If I wasn't married and didn't have kids, and a very comfortable savings and investment portfolio, I would probably be the guy living in a $10,000 single wide in the Idaho mountains with numerous unregistered third pin lowers and homemade silencers, blaring Copperhead Road from my 92 GMC Sierra whenever I go to town twice a year for 100lbs of yeast and some copper line. But, I'm married, with kids, a nice home, comfortable life, so I pay the $200, look up to the sky and apologize to the gigichads that sent the British packing and move on with my life.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    This. Imagine risking having your life ruined to save $200 lmfaoooo

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/an...ms-act-felony/

This mentality is why things are as bad as they are now and how things keep getting worse. “If I follow their rules they’ll leave me alone, if I do what they say things won’t get worse for me…”

I couldn’t care any less about $200 but if I could buy the suppressor of my choice new in box while avoiding the NFA and tax stamp I’d do it in a second and if I had to, I would shoot anybody that comes asking questions.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Neat. When my kids are eating out of a dumpster because I’m chilling in the clink getting my dinner mashed by Big Brucie from tha block, I’ll tell them it was all worth it to put a stock on my smokewagon without paying for the stamp. I’m sure they’ll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    This mentality is why things are as bad as they are now and how things keep getting worse. “If I follow their rules they’ll leave me alone, if I do what they say things won’t get worse for me…”

I couldn’t care any less about $200 but if I could buy the suppressor of my choice new in box while avoiding the NFA and tax stamp I’d do it in a second and if I had to, I would shoot anybody that comes asking questions.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

No, you wouldn't lmao.

Not owning suppressors and machine guns is what they want and they made the process time consuming to get people to stay away.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Imagine throwing your whole life away to spend 30 years at USP Beaumont when you could’ve just spent $200 on eforms lmaoooo

“Hey uhh DC Guerillas I don’t want any problems but I ain’t gonna pay you any protection money either”
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 07-19-22 at 06:01.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Has anyone checked on Will? He hasn't been back to clarify how he bought a stamp but no suppressor. Hope he's okay.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast