Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: What cans are we using on SBRs and AR pistols?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    BTW, in the event that it needs to be stated...

As responses to having objectively verifiable personality traits pointed out...racial epithets are typically NOT one's best first, best choice.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Personally, with limited time, costs of ammo, etc I'd focus on running most realistic scenarios for my goals and perhaps try and finish with targets at 100y for benefits that exist there too.
    Everyone has a training budget, limited by time and or money.

One thing I like about the AR PDW is that training with your carbine caries over very well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Actually, in the real world realities of use for SD/HD, I'd view that utterly unrealistic. Can you find me a legal civi shooting event where they were shooting at someone at 100y + yards? That's not to say there's no potential cross over benefits on distance shooting as the other thread mentions how people just stay in their comfort zone at 7y, I just don't see why you pulled that particular string of fire out of the blue.

Personally, with limited time, costs of ammo, etc I'd focus on running most realistic scenarios for my goals and perhaps try and finish with targets at 100y for benefits that exist there too. As it's FL in the summer right now, been indoors with 25Y max indoor now. Range time died with Covid, trying to get my mojo back up and moving again, and i think the addition of the can may help with that too.

Yes, for sure, but see comments above also.
    I cant find a link, but a few years ago cop shot a guy from 100+yds and stopped him.

Malls and.. everywhere have a lot of 100yds + areas. No reason to write it off.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm currently running an EA ARX on my 11.5 build. Using a Liberty's Defense suppressor wrap to help mitigate heat.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I cant find a link, but a few years ago cop shot a guy from 100+yds and stopped him.

Malls and.. everywhere have a lot of 100yds + areas. No reason to write it off.
    Here you go sir.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...orses-handgun/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    I'm currently running an EA ARX on my 11.5 build. Using a Liberty's Defense suppressor wrap to help mitigate heat.
    @Voodoochild how do you like the EA Arx?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Site acting weirder and weirder. DP
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-18-23 at 11:01.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd literally forgotten I'd applied for the BS stamp, but finally approved. Sadly, not had the time to try it, but looking forward to it. OSS can:
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-18-23 at 14:40.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd forgotten I even applied for the BS stamp, but new OSS can on PDW. Not had the time to try is sadly, but I'm betting it's gonna be fun.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-18-23 at 14:40.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    After shooting a buddy's Otter Creek Polonium I bought one. Hasn't been delivered to the shop yet but when it is I am going to direct thread it onto my 11.5 SBR and see how it performs. It did really well on the 16 inch. Quiet and no gas to the face. Benefit of having a shop which also has an indoor range. I can take them out for conjugal visits. He also has my 30 cal and 22 can in the safe that I visit every weekend.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast