Thread: State Department warns Russia: Attack on Lithuania is attack on US

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    …kick our asses without even trying?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    It is his weakness and lack of leadership that has brought us to this point.
    Russia invading its neighbors or threatening to do so is not something that has suddenly popped up in the last 2 years. Was Biden President in 2014? How about 2008? Or in any of the other recent years in which Russia has threatened its neighbors or outright invaded them?

Look, I dislike him as much as you do (probably), but Russia’s current shenanigans are not his fault. And no, President Trump didn’t help avoid this.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Russia invading its neighbors or threatening to do so is not something that has suddenly popped up in the last 2 years. Was Biden President in 2014? How about 2008? Or in any of the other recent years in which Russia has threatened its neighbors or outright invaded them?

Look, I dislike him as much as you do (probably), but Russia’s current shenanigans are not his fault. And no, President Trump didn’t help avoid this.
    No, that would have been his former boss, another feckless weakling.

Maybe, maybe not, I guess we'll never know since Trump was ripped off his 2nd term, but I don't think Russia would be in Ukraine today had Trump been in office.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    but I don't think Russia would be in Ukraine today had Trump been in office.
    Evidence to back that claim?

Feedback Score
    FJB, F Russia, and F the Ukraine. If I missed anyone, F them too.
    That’s pretty much where I stand at the moment

Feedback Score
    200 dead Russians in Syria.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieGuns View Post
    F the Ukraine.
    You’ve played your hand as yet another conservative that has been targeted by Russian propaganda. It’s Ukraine, not the Ukraine. The whole “the” thing is part of a Russian IO campaign to undermine the sovereignty of that nation.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Happy1 View Post
    200 dead Russians in Syria.
    not evidence that Trump would have prevented the current conflict, given how cozy he was to Mr Putin at times.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    How do provide evidence to something that doesn't exist? Which I said "Maybe, maybe not" and "I guess we'll never know" and "I don't think Russia..."
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I actually agree that this probably wouldn’t have happened under Trump and the dead Russians in Syria is a great example. I think Trump’s narcissism worried Putin as much as many Americans, he wasn’t willing to risk playing with a guy that needs to win as bad as Trump does.

I think everything Putin’s done has been calculated along our political cycle, everyone knows we operate in four year stints.

Appeasement is just as easily a path to war, we just enter the fight after taking a punch or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast