Thread: problem with sig m400 'switchblade'

Feedback Score

problem with sig m400 'switchblade'

I purchased an 11.5 Sig 5.56 pistol. The accuracy has been abysmal. I did notice the extractor was chewing up the cases. I tried a new extractor, spring, ejector, ejector spring, and a heavier buffer and buffer spring. The extractor stopped chewing the cases up as much but still noticeable. The picture below should illustrate what I'm talking about.
    https://imgur.com/hmkUsOJ

The winchester case as illustrated in the picture is what a perfectly functioning ar should be presenting.

My response from Sig has been less than stellar:

I got a response from our own rifle expert at SIG. He said the company does not guarantee the condition of the spent casings, and reiterated what I had said during our conversation. Our priority when designing the rifle is ensuring the casings are extracted and ejected every time.

In regards to accuracy, the charge for a rifle to be evaluated is $105. This amount is added to the repair order and a credit card number is taken. However, if we do find the gun to be out of our specifications, they would fix and not charge you assuming there was no damage found on the gun that could be causing the accuracy issue.

BUYER BEWARE.

Feedback Score
    What are their specifications?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Are you talking about two issues: accuracy and spent casings or just one is the real issue for you?

Have you tried a different ammo, another bolt or a complete BCG?

Is your picture before or after you've replaced parts?

How does it eject? How many rounds do you have through it?