Thread: Tips/tricks for keeping DOPE on the gun

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Tips/tricks for keeping DOPE on the gun

This forum has started drifting into lots of politics and current events and less shooting over the past few years and I think several of us need a break. Plus, I know next to nothing about precision and/or medium range engagements but will be shooting a match in a couple of weeks with targets out to 600yds. The gun is a 14.5 BCM ELW BFH with MRAD Razor 1-10 zero’d at 50yds.

My memory sucks, especially when it comes to numbers, and this is a run and gun so I’ll be physically smoked by the time I get to this stage. I’ve chrono’d the 77gr FGMM that I’ll be using for the distance targets and thrown the data into StrelokPro (hopefully correctly). What’s the best way to reference these holds? Only thing I can come up with is trying to print one of these pictures and use packaging tape to kind of laminate it and adhere it to my stock.

Hoping some of you guys have better ideas.

ETA - Rifle targets will range from 60 yards out to 600 yards. 6" or 8" round or diamond targets ranging from 60 to 90 yards. 10" round or diamond targets at 100 yards, 12" round or diamond at 200 yards, ABC aka BBC 12"X24" at 300 yards, 18"X22" at 400 yards, full size IPSC 18"X30 at 500 and 600 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 06-23-22 at 16:04.
    Sic semper tyrannis.