Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court overrules roe v wade

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The undoing of really bad law and the Burger court wretches, GLORIOUS. Praise God almighty. This is but one step in the right direction, a big step though.

Feedback Score
    And 63,000,000 little cheers thundered from Heaven…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    It’s official. Roe V Wade is overturned and has been returned to the people and the states respectively.

Win.
    While I don't default agree with the decision, I do understand how they arrived at it, and it was shoe horned into being Constitutional on very flimsy grounds. Just because we agree/disagree with a decision, it can't be supported if it's just bolted onto being Constitutional as they did.

I also suspect the court will be revisiting that issue in the future and will have legit decide the Constitutionality of it vs the flimsy reasoning used in RvW. I do think putting it back to the states until such a time a case makes it back to SCOTUS to review, makes sense, whether one side or the other likes it.

Interesting times to be sure.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Puddin Pop gonna address the nation now....

biden.jpg

Biden to address the nation after Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/bide...-decision.html
    Last edited by tn1911; 06-24-22 at 11:38.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Puddin Pop gonna address the nation now....

biden.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/bide...-decision.html
    I don't think I could stomach it. I'm trying to have a good day, and whatever he says will probably tempt me to lose my temper. I'll wait for a while.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have to say that even though Roberts has been a bit of a "Souter" up until now, I'm glad he manned up on this and the gun decision. There is hope.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 06-24-22 at 12:43.

Feedback Score
    This sounds like a great opportunity to create some new businesses in states that still allow abortion.

I’ll bet California and New York would even help subsidize and give me tax incentives to open some abortion resorts in their states. Attract liberal women to a spa like environment to murder their unborn and get pampered like the self absorbed waste of oxygen that they are. All while charging the silly broads an exorbitant amount of money to do it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    This sounds like a great opportunity to create some new businesses in states that still allow abortion.

I’ll bet California and New York would even help subsidize and give me tax incentives to open some abortion resorts in their states. Attract liberal women to a spa like environment to murder their unborn and get pampered like the self absorbed waste of oxygen that they are. All while charging the silly broads an exorbitant amount of money to do it.
    They'll probably raise taxes to subsidize the whole disgusting thing. I think Newson has talk about making California some sort of safe haven for the oppressed baby murderers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What a great week for scotus...can you imagine what would be going on in the courts if DJT hadn't won in 2016!! Yikes!!

His pics for judges over four years is a huge accomplishment.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post

Open it in one of the mountain resort towns of Colorado. Self-absorbed wastes of oxygen love those mountain towns!

It'll be a shorter drive for you, and the baby murderers there will now let you murder babies right up until the moment of birth.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast