Thread: WTS: EoTech XPS2-0 w/Unity Tactical riser mount

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)

WTS: EoTech XPS2-0 w/Unity Tactical riser mount

Trijicon is sold

EOTECH IS ALSO SOLD

SOLD. New in box Trijicon MRO red dot with factory lower 1/3 mount. Not much to say about this. I need to look for the paperwork but there is a good chance that I have thrown it away. I saved boxes and all paperwork for years and it just got to be that I had so many boxes that I had to go thru and get rid of them. I kept the nicer boxes that that some optics come in. I will surely look for paperwork and include it if I find it. But other than that this comes un-used and never mounted on a gun so it’s gotta go.

The Eotech xps2-0 I really wanted to love. I bought the riser and ran both on a couple of rifles on a couple of range outings. Unfortunately I have quickly found out that my eye sight only allows me to see these holographic sights with my prescription glasses on. I wear sunglasses most of the time when I’m shooting unless it’s cloudy out, so without prescription sunglasses it just unfortunately didn’t fork for me and I went a different route. Both the Eotech and the mount have very light tiny little marks if you look at it close but overall they didn’t get much use and really if I wasn’t so OCD I wouldn’t even notice any wear on either optic or mount, especially when they are mounted on a gun. I’m just trying to be transparent and I always try to over describe any issues or damage. I’m happy to take additional photos if needed so just ask.

No trades at this time as I’m in the process of slowly getting all the stuff that I haven’t used or don’t really plan to use up for sale so I can get more stuff that I will use. Price includes shipping within the Continental US. I accept PayPal and Venmo and have had many successful transactions on this site and many others so buy with confidence knowing you are getting a quality product described accurately. I can be reached either PM here on this site but I sometimes don’t check that but every couple hours so text me if you want to make sure the item is yours at 330-201-0199,.,. Please no lowball offers on these as they are great optics that will sell with no issues at the fair pricing structure that I came up with. I did my research to make sure you are saving enough from new for it to be a nice deal for you as a buyer and not too bad of a financial loss for me as the seller. I very very rarely buy second hand so assume I purchased any of my items new unless I state otherwise.

Trijicon MRO $old

Eotech XPS2-0 with Unity Tactical mount is SOLD
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 07-04-22 at 12:21.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Price lowered to $450 with Unity mount. Let’s get this gone today.