Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lookout folks!!! Abortion-Rights Activists plan to target churches!

Feedback Score

Lookout folks!!! Abortion-Rights Activists plan to target churches!

An internal document obtained by Newsweek outlines intelligence shared by the Department of Homeland Security with the Catholic Church of a planned "Night of Rage," targeting churches and pregnancy centers over their opposition to abortion rights. The document sheds light on how law enforcement and the church are bracing for backlash after a leaked opinion showed the Supreme Court preparing to rescind federal abortion rights.
    https://www.newsweek.com/catholic-ch...ivists-1718721

This is going to get nasty, plan accordingly and protect yourself and family. These whack jobs are going to get violent
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    To bad the Knights of Columbus aren’t what they used to be….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Many, including my pastor, pack in church…

They're going to be experiencing some very late term abortions if they try that, especially in the red states...
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 06-24-22 at 11:07.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Many, including my pastor, pack in church…
    I think this threat goes well beyond just the need to arm yourself, many churches have security details during service. They need to be aware of such things as suspicious packages and bags etc. and do not hesitate to call 911 and have the bomb squad come check them out.

These people are crazy and very dangerous.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As those opposed targeted and some times attacked clinics and such, this extreme response seems rather obvious and expected. I would say it's also very likely those they are going to confront far better armed and willing to fight back.

Things are about to get very interesting...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I hope these idiots come to churches and cross the line and get gunned down.

That would straighten out the marxist useful idiots

Feedback Score
    The problem is parsing out who is the fruit-loop protestor and who is a mass-killer…. Which might be part of their plan- especially with the gun ruling at the same time. I can see some dumb-ass liberal thinking that they’ll get a two-fer and show up with a gun/fake-gun and pro-abortion message yelling…. You are going to get put down HARD.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Catholic churches, especially in big cities, will likely be the immediate targets. As well as anyone showing support for anti-abortion measures and actions. Life just got spicy.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    The abortion debate is not an issue I concern myself with, for or against, I'm neutral. It does not affect my life. However, targeting houses of worship, one of the few places where one can find peace, is not something I will tolerate, stay the phuck away from my church, temple, synogogue, period end of sentence.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We/Ive been at the door for YEARS now..waiting. It aint gonna be like they think it is.
    Come.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast