Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lookout folks!!! Abortion-Rights Activists plan to target churches!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I doubt many of these groups are gonna sack up and go face to face with anyone. That's not how they operate.
    I agree. Wailing and moaning, screaming at the sky while primping for the camera. Some fringe people may use the opportunity, but the worst I think you’d see is targeted attacks against figureheads. Maybe ‘die-ins’ on highways to disrupt traffic.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I doubt many of these groups are gonna sack up and go face to face with anyone. That's not how they operate.
    Sadly, I agree. A couple of thugs might play stupid games/win prizes, I'd bet most of the ones that actually do anything will either A, target the softest targets they can find and slink away at the first hint of a problem, or B, do as you suggest and very methodically and carefully plan their actions. I think more of A than B, but I'll concede not really understanding the Weather Underground types on the Left.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567