Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another SCOTUS thread

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Still looking for "common use" in the 2nd Amendment.
    Im sure its there somewhere, Im just not looking hard enough.
    It’s in the same clause that protects the right to abortion, gay marriage and free health care.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/one-...bortion-ruling

WV v. EPA could strip federal agencies of their current ability to make laws and regulations without Congressional approval. I'm wondering if this could put a very long delay, or even permanent end to the bump stock and pistol brace regulations.
    Excellent point.

Indeed, I do think this has the potential for quite a large impact on federal regulations and agency oversight.

But, however, comma, having a SCOTUS ruling, and the current administration actually following it are two different things. We shall see.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Only question I have left, is WHY have they strung out these rulings for so long, especially the last couple weeks?
    Why not release them all in a couple days, and be done? Thats about all Im pissed at...is the CONSTANT waiting.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/one-...bortion-ruling

WV v. EPA could strip federal agencies of their current ability to make laws and regulations without Congressional approval. I'm wondering if this could put a very long delay, or even permanent end to the bump stock and pistol brace regulations.
    Was hoping this & Tx vs Biden (stay in mexico) would come out today, but looks like we have to wait...I think the EPA will be another win. It would be catastrophic if not.

Imagine if 2016 had danced in hillary??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Soooo, let me get this right. The people who brought you the vaccine mandate are now saying "My body, my right"..."It's my right to choose"....

It looks to me like this country has reached a somewhat newer level of lawlessness when SCOTUS makes a decision and the commies don't like it. So much for the idea of separation of powers when POTUS and the other same old leftie actors start making implied threats against another branch because they don't like their decisions. Then they resort to lower level courts bought out by Soros who will enact legislation to fight SCOTUS decisions from being implemented along with the little mind numbed minions who will do their will through violence and intimidation.

The end is nigh.....
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, they don't have to stay in Mexico... there goes any remote semblance of a border if there was one. I'm sure glad I don't work for CBP...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...-mexico-policy

The end is even nigher...
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Meh, they aren't following immigration law already...nothing would have forced them anyway. Border is screwed till 2024.

The big win was WV vs EPA!!
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    WV vs EPA
    Agreed. That ruling might end up being more practically useful than the second amendment case. Thomas and Alito ought to go on our walls like democrats used to put fdr and Kennedy on their walls.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Indeed...huge constitutional win. Stops this sort of nonsense.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rices-soaring/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Soooo, let me get this right. The people who brought you the vaccine mandate are now saying "My body, my right"..."It's my right to choose"....

It looks to me like this country has reached a somewhat newer level of lawlessness when SCOTUS makes a decision and the commies don't like it. So much for the idea of separation of powers when POTUS and the other same old leftie actors start making implied threats against another branch because they don't like their decisions. Then they resort to lower level courts bought out by Soros who will enact legislation to fight SCOTUS decisions from being implemented along with the little mind numbed minions who will do their will through violence and intimidation.

The end is nigh.....
    It should scare everyone the way this administration, and even several state governors, are responding to the recent ruling. Talks of making exceptions to the filibuster to codify abortion rights? We are essentially discussing completely disregarding current rules to make new laws because we don’t agree with the Supreme Court. The double standard is strong…. Our 3 branch system of checks and balances on the government is essentially dead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast