Page 369 of 460 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    And I could care less who blew up the Nord pipeline, anyone who thinks it was a good idea for Western Europe to rely on Russia for natural gas, well.....
    Yeah, Cause their economy is really THRIVING now isn't it!

Not sure about you but I LOVE it when my energy costs go way UP...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The West is it's own worst enemy, "think about all the money we can get for welfare payments if we shut down this Royal Ordnance Factory".

Jeff2146🇧🇪
    @Jeff21461
    BAE Systems claims that they are currently incapable of producing 120mm rifled tank barrels and 155mm artillery barrels at this point in time. This would mean that the UK would need to scavenge barrels from stored systems if they need replacements.

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/l...ystems-admits/

UK no longer able to manufacture large-calibre gun barrels, BAE Systems admits
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I hope this is true I love stories about the TikTok Brigade getting killed, does that make me a bad person?And I could care less who blew up the Nord pipeline, anyone who thinks it was a good idea for Western Europe to rely on Russia for natural gas, well.....
    Well... you're probably not thinking like a Ukrainian. Ukraine enjoyed Europe getting energy from Russia because they profited from pipeline transit fees. Nord Stream threatened that revenue stream. Ukraine pushed for US sanctions against construction of Nord Stream and that's what they got until Biden came to Washington and lifted sanctions. Then invasion... what better time for Ukraine to blow it up?

The earlier point wasn't whether or not it was ultimately good or bad but rather how the narrative of Putin bad, Ukraine good, dominates analysis regardless of a particular situation.

A map might help illustrate.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 06-09-23 at 08:59.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Good vid from Willy on current status:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    That is just them 'preparing the battlefield' dude.

(with their bodies)

Almost 5k killed in just the last few days from what I have been hearing and all for NO meaningful gains. So much for all of that 'western training' I guess!

Thank goodness that Russia ran out of weapons last year AND that their economy is crumbling! The UAF should have this offensive wrapped up in a few more hours!
    Well, since you predicted the Russians would have this done in the first weekend I'll take your predictions with a pinch of salt.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Sad to see my boys taking hits, but thats the nature of war and it does look like the offensive is on. As the video said, for a while we are only be going to get the Russian side. Fingers crossed they can split the Russians in half.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Good vid from Willy on current status:

For those of us not having 23 minutes... can you offer a condensed version of a couple sentences?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    For those of us not having 23 minutes... can you offer a condensed version of a couple sentences?
    Seconded. This would be a rule of thumb for all posted videos and articles.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Fog O war in full effect, Ukrainians seem to be making some progress, they also appear to have lost some Leopard tanks to Russian arty.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Seconded. This would be a rule of thumb for all posted videos and articles.
    UA mech company ran into minefield, vehicles attempting extraction also hit mines including Leopard equipped with plow. Hatches open, ramps down, no bodies strewn about, likely most troops survived.

Page 369 of 460 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419 ... LastLast