Page 301 of 460 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    The German industrial sector, especially BASF, are going to have to make major changes because they no longer have access to cheap and abundant Russian natural gas. That is a fact. BASF is looking to move some of their lower margin, less critical manufacturing that is energy intensive to the United States, and also a $10 billion new plant in China. Not sure I would be putting money into China right now,.

But this is far from the economic collapse, and general starvation that we were promised. Remember, the reports about German people scouring the woods for food?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    But this is far from the economic collapse, and general starvation that we were promised. Remember, the reports about German people scouring the woods for food?
    Or Brits having to eat squirrels to keep from starving. The claims got pretty ridiculous at times. As someone who grew up burning wood for heat and eating squirrel from time to time, I thought the claims that they proved "the end is nigh!" were quite amusing.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I remember people claiming that Europe were just falling apart and on the verge of shit going down due to food/economic/energy/whatever crisis and I was like….I was there last week, in person, not looking at bullshit on social media or radio/tv entertainment, and that just isn’t so.

Gullible.

Feedback Score
    These professional Cassandras and Oracles like Zero Hedge and Peter Ziehan aren’t ‘wrong’, they just don’t get it right that often. Ziehan is pretty good, but at the high-level things that will take time. The problem is that they take set of very true facts and extrapolate out from them, but seem to not account for things like human ingenuity and system resilience. Yes, if China does nothing, it is pretty screwed, but my guess is that they find ways to deal with these events. The left does it to, and is decidely unashamed when their forecasts aren’t even close- they cared…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Aside of practicing on USkraine whenever they wish they recently got to practice on our drone venturing into air they said was off limits to us. How did that work out for us?

Our shit went swimming without them needing to even fire a single shot.

(a 28 MILLION dollar drone BTW) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genera...cs_MQ-9_Reaper
    It's easy to get into a fight when you know your opponent can't hit back. Do you honestly believe those Mig drivers would have been even half as belligerent if they had come across F18s or F22s?

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Feedback Score
    Jesus... look at some of these Russian military vehicles headed into Ukraine.

Reported as WWII vehicles in Russia moving towards Ukraine...

https://twitter.com/PStyle0ne1/statu...cle%2FS-122334

Looks more like vehicles going to a film set or museum. FFS that is a Katyusha if I am not mistaken.

Edit: The first truck in the video with the Katyusha has been ID’ed as a STUDEBAKER US6. The US sent over 152000 of these truck to the Soviet Union during WWII as lend-lease.
    Last edited by tn1911; 03-27-23 at 14:48.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    German Leopard 2 tanks have reached Ukraine

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...rce=reddit.com

Things are about to get sporty for all that museum quality junk Russia is pushing into combat in Ukraine!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    This one is revealing...

The entire premise for the war is contrived but people believe anyway. With the help of the media...

The proxy has nothing to do with liberating Ukrainians from Russian aggression. Nothing!

You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yes, after endless podcast filler @ 53he correctly identifies that we are fighting in Ukraine to weaken the Russians and other global opponents . No shit. Not even controversial or particularly revealing.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Yes, after endless podcast filler @ 53he correctly identifies that we are fighting in Ukraine to weaken the Russians and other global opponents . No shit. Not even controversial or particularly revealing.
    You left out a few things.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 301 of 460 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast