Page 105 of 460 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    NATO Secretary General just spoke.

“We are ready to provide Ukraine with advice and assistance in its reform process. We are ready to help Ukraine in its efforts to become a member of NATO.”

Now discussing extending Ukraine a formal invitation for admission via the membership action program. Apparently seven or eight countries entered NATO this way.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Putin Suffers Most Humiliating Ukraine Defeat Yet

Thousands of Russian troops may be trapped after a rapid-fire Ukrainian counter-attack fought to encircle a key strategic city on the very day Putin claimed to be annexing it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/putin-...man-in-donetsk
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    If Ukraine joins NATO in the next weeks, then the question becomes can or will NATO forces join the war before the citizens of NATO countries take to the streets because they have no heat?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    If Ukraine joins NATO in the next weeks, then the question becomes can or will NATO forces join the war before the citizens of NATO countries take to the streets because they have no heat?
    LOL, are they going to blow up their pipelines some more? They have already played that card.

Anyhoo, they aren't going to be joining NATO anytime soon unless the Ukrainians can get NATO to use the same vote counters that the Russians use in the annexed areas. No way all 30 sign on while there is an ongoing war.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I disagree . Ukraine is more corrupt than Russia. The place American members of government get American tax payer money laundered and kicked back is not Russia.
    Absolute truth.

"I stand with Ukraine" is the Eloi cause-du-jour. Bunch of ****ing nonsense.

Throwing billions of OUR dollars into this bottomless pit is absolutely ****ing criminal.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Russians keep getting their asses handed to them while they are making crazy speeches.

Ukraine is on the verge of encircling Lyman, a major rail hub

Even as Russia announced it would annex four Ukrainian provinces, its military faced continued pressure on the ground. Ukrainian forces are close to encircling the city of Lyman, a major rail hub, in a continuation of their eastern counteroffensive that has reclaimed thousands of square miles of territory this month.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...aine-maps.html
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    For those asking "What if Russia was doing that in our back yard?" they have obviously forgotten about Venezuela where China, Russia, and Iran/Hezbollah run the show, and yes, influencing and potentially destabilizing the region:

https://floridianpress.com/2022/04/r...latin-america/
    I honestly can't remember,

Are we still trying to pass off that Juan Guaido guy as their 'legitimate' president?

Who does the US recognize as Venezuelan president?
    The United States recognizes Interim President Juan Guaido and considers the 2015 democratically-elected Venezuelan National Assembly, which he currently leads, to be the only legitimate federal institution. Mar 10, 2022
    We have been trying our ass off to destabilize and ruin them any way we can for YEARS and you are somehow surprised they made 'other' friends and alliances?

We can't have a free and FAIR election HERE but we are going to dictate to them who their 'real' president is?

Lets not forget Syria while discussing recent examples of screwing around in others back yards... Why are we still there? We were not invited, not wanted by their people or rulers yet we continue to camp out in their country and screwing with them illegally why? Is that dirt not their 'sovereign territory'?

'Assad must go'... Regardless of any elections they have had or will have in the future - Elections ONLY count when WE say they do (and 'our' side takes control).

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    So Der Fuehrer has spoken the USA will defend every inch of NATO territory and Zelenski has submitted an accelerated application to join NATO,

So in the middle of a war pushed for by a piece of chit, is the west going to fall for Zelenski's BS and go to war?

If the USA went to war under these conditions, then we will have lost what morality we didn't lose in Iraq or by staying in A-stan for 20 years.
    Are you saying Zelenski is the one pushing this war?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    NATO Secretary General just spoke.

“We are ready to provide Ukraine with advice and assistance in its reform process. We are ready to help Ukraine in its efforts to become a member of NATO.

Now discussing extending Ukraine a formal invitation for admission via the membership action program. Apparently seven or eight countries entered NATO this way.
    Not going to happen.

You keep on dreaming though if it makes you feel better!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Not going to happen.

You keep on dreaming though if it makes you feel better!

That’s a quote from Stoltenberg not me.

But do I think they’ll become a member in the immediate future? No...

Do I think they’ll gain membership once Putin is dead and Russia has imploded? Yes...
    Last edited by tn1911; 09-30-22 at 20:35.

Page 105 of 460 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast