Page 226 of 460 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Someone should let blowhard-imbecile Douglas MacGregor know, as well as Scott Ritter the two-time convicted pederast, and self-proclaimed communist and low IQ grifter Jackson Hinkle.
    I dont know about their criminal past, but McGregor and Ritter were dead wrong about the invasion happening in the first place so as far as Im concerned they don't have much credibility with me but it doesnt take a genius to figure out whats going on the battlefield just by looking at the pro-Ukrainian maps vs the pro-Russian maps and seeing where they converge to figure out Bakhmut is in a bad spot. Plenty of osint sources geolocating both Ukrainian and Russian videos they put out to figure out where the fighting is at rather than rely on talk shows.

People need to do their own research instead of listening to talking heads or even worse the mainstream media like the MSM spammers in this thread.

https://twitter.com/chris__759/statu...C83fiYgIYtAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Exactly!
    This is what pissing in the wind looks like.
    Or maybe Russia isn’t losing quite as bad as the mainstream wants you to believe.
    That $113 billion sure would build a nice border wall.
    Thats why I dont touch MSM sources with a 10ft pole. If anything sifting through all battlefield carnage of torn up bodies from videos coming out of both sides leads me to believe we are just throwing our money away.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 02-07-23 at 17:46.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    It may well be, but as Stalin allegedly said, one death is a tragedy a million is a statistic. One can read a news clip tomorrow, 2 million dead in ukie russia conflict, then go to Starbucks and complain their latte was hot instead of iced, that is the real trauma for their day; 2 million dead strangers on the other side of the world, irrelevent. A bit harsh, but thats the reality.
    It's also reality. Freedom is not free is not just a pithy quote, it's a reality. That's been a costly thing historically speaking as the Russians learned themselves in WWII. If the Ukrainians want it bad enough, and the west willing/able to hand them their sword to accomplish it, it will be very costly in lives no doubt.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    If only people could just admit to hyperbolic humor, we could all just have a laugh.
    I don't think everyone here understands sarcasm, let alone humor.

For the record, I served more than 20 years active duty honorably and started my first enlistment well after Ronald Reagan's second term ended.

If you don't think the current path our administration is on could well end up with issuing transgender soldiers maternity uniforms to provide an experience nature has denied them, you aren't paying attention.

Does that mean the average servicemember is less dedicated or able than previous generations? Not at all, but their civilian leadership is sure letting them down.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Lets just hope Zelesnky and Vlad are being considerate of the tranny's that are serving.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I read this in Dale Gribble’s voice.
    Ahem...Rusty Shackleford. PERSEC!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Whether Putin "wins" or loses, he's already lost and set his nation back 50-70 years.

Not by a long shot.

Putin NOT putting his foot down to the never ending NATO expansion via USkraine right on up to his borders would have been the bigger mistake.

Russia moving their business and partnerships to NON US vassal states and shifting the infrastructure focus to expanding their trade relationships with those countries will make them stronger in the end.

Germany is a good example here with their support for USkraine with respect to the heavy weapons. WHY on earth would it be a 'good' thing for Russia to want to supply a country like that (A US vassal state) with relatively cheap energy products (and help them grow and get stronger) when they 'could' be supplying those same energy products to NON US vassal states like India, or China, or Africa, or... ?

Their 'Unfriendly Countries' designation and listings (and the restrictions that go along with that designation) was long overdue.

Digging through the refugees you have abroad looking for any and every fighting age male from your country that you can possibly find so they can be 'recruited' to be cannon fodder is not a good sign of USkraine 'winning' anything.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Russians are inveterate liars, and they will tell their target audience whatever they think they want to hear. They will tell imbeciles in the US that "Russia is a Christian country" and "Russia is the last defender of Classical western civilization," the the 70 IQ Russia shills will eat it up. But when Russians are in Africa or Asia, they will tell their listeners "you are victims of white supremacy and colonialism" and "the English-speaking world owes you reparations for their centuries of crimes against you."

PicRel:

C467B564-4673-418C-9009-594764D0DEC8.jpeg
    Last edited by Buncheong; 02-08-23 at 00:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Man, I tell you. I don’t agree with any of your analysis. I think you are far too bias to come to any logical conclusion…But I don’t have too agree. This is what makes this country great!
    All I have left to say, is not if, but when the petro dollar collapses….you will eventually see how wrong you are.
    Thanks for the conversation and stay frosty my friend!

It is analysis but for some reason, I see things. I think I'm part witch. I saw the housing market bubble years before it happened, and I'm pisssd that I didn't see the "Big Short" way to make money on it- we just rented until the bubble burst. At work I have an almost freakish way to tell what project and opportunities will work. In under 24 hours I knew who was one of the conspirators on the Bush National Guard memo mess. That wasn't that hard but I couldn't get anyone to listen because how could I know? I look at data and I see things.

And now a Putin Proxy (The Chechen guy) says that Poland is next... It's not like that is a new thing. I've been talking about it since 2009 here.

I drink Diet Coke and I see things...

If Russia weren't a kleptocratic oligarchy, this wouldn't be happening. What must happen is that Russia is bled white so that it gives up its thugocracy and evil- yes there is no other word for threatening to use nuclear weapons to kill or subjugate other people- losses the will and capability to do that.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Bleeding Russia/USSR dry when they were in Afghanistan and the US was supporting the Taliban worked.

Now its Ukraines turn to be the meat grinder. Let's kill a bunch of Ukrainians and destroy their country to weaken Russia.

Send more weapons!
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Bleeding Russia/USSR dry when they were in Afghanistan and the US was supporting the Taliban worked.

Now its Ukraines turn to be the meat grinder. Let's kill a bunch of Ukrainians and destroy their country to weaken Russia.

Send more weapons!
    That about sums it up.

Page 226 of 460 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast