Page 223 of 460 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Talk about China somewhere else.

Of course Russia is saying that they are interested talks. That is to drive a wedge between all the different parties on the Ukrainian side. Them saying that they are interested in talks costs nothing and weakens the other side. Kind of sad that I have to explain that, but not that unexpected.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Talk about China somewhere else.

Of course Russia is saying that they are interested talks. That is to drive a wedge between all the different parties on the Ukrainian side. Them saying that they are interested in talks costs nothing and weakens the other side. Kind of sad that I have to explain that, but not that unexpected.
    Seriously? Lmfao! So blind.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    This is exactly the same way of thinking, that got us here in the first place! Same way of thinking that justifies endless wars! Same way of thinking caused Iraq, caused Afghanistan, etc, etc.
    It’s no wonder the rest of the world looks at us like we’re a joke..

Feedback Score
    This is exactly the same way of thinking, that got us here in the first place! Same way of thinking that justifies endless wars! Same way of thinking caused Iraq, caused Afghanistan, etc, etc.
    When you’re done arguing with yourself, I’ll come back in the conversation.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    As more and more other countries wake up and move away from the US Dollar and the western financial system things are going to get progressively worse for us here at home.

A good HALF of the worlds population gave the big middle finger to our Russia sanctions so far and of the ones that did 'go along / do as they were told', every day more and more start to 'rethink' those decisions and dial down their willingness to blindly 'obey'.

The time will come when we can no longer print our way to prosperity.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    This dude quoted himself and approved it. Nice.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    So rather than admit that if a country is in a fight for it's existence that conscription might be justified, you deflect regarding our southern border.

You won't find many here who think the situation on our border is not both criminal and dangerous.

But it has nothing to do with a country trying to strengthen it's military.
    How does the tune of $113 billion dollars sound when trying to plug up the border? How is sending billions overseas to a corrupt country not related to practically everything including the southern border, China, the middle east? If you want to spend money on military hardware wouldnt $113 billion be better spent on the Navy and Airforce in the Pacific countering China? Someone in this thread has yet to explain to me how Russia that can't successfully invade a capitol 100 miles from their own border and according to this thread is losing the war so badly its on the brink of collapse is somehow a threat to us that justifies sending $113 billion dollars?
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    When you’re done arguing with yourself, I’ll come back in the conversation.
    Hahaha!
    Accidental self argument….I love it.
    Somebody’s gotta straighten my ass out! That somebody is myself.
    Last edited by camoman; 02-07-23 at 05:58.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    How does the tune of $113 billion dollars sound when trying to plug up the border? How is sending billions overseas to a corrupt country not related to practically everything including the southern border, China, the middle east? If you want to spend money on military hardware wouldnt $113 billion be better spent on the Navy and Airforce in the Pacific countering China? Someone in this thread has yet to explain to me how Russia that can't successfully invade a capitol 100 miles from their own border and according to this thread is losing the war so badly its on the brink of collapse is somehow a threat to us that justifies sending $113 billion dollars?
    Exactly!
    This is what pissing in the wind looks like.
    Or maybe Russia isn’t losing quite as bad as the mainstream wants you to believe.
    That $113 billion sure would build a nice border wall.
    Last edited by camoman; 02-07-23 at 05:45.

Feedback Score
    Exactly!
    This is what pissing in the wind looks like.
    Or maybe Russia isn’t losing quite as bad as the mainstream wants you to believe.
    That $113 billion sure would build a nice border wall.
    Wars aren't meant to be won, they're meant to continuous. George Orwell

This war is meant to move the geopolitical football in a more favorable direction for the NWO, anti nationalist, global alliance.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 223 of 460 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast