Page 4 of 460 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think $40 bil to kill Ruskies is a better investment than $200 bil for this:

G7 Announces A $600 Billion Investment In Global Infrastructure, Biden Pledges $200 Billion

https://www.ibtimes.com/g7-announces...illion-3552626
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post

G7 Announces A $600 Billion Investment In Global Infrastructure, Biden Pledges $200 Billion

Didn’t we also send a bunch of money for Saudi gender studies or some shit in the last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    None of that proves that the money was stolen from taxpayers guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post

Bro, if you think that $40 billion is going to arms for Ukr. military or for aid to the Ukr people I have a bridge to sell you. You're going to see companies like Halliburton go in to rebuild infrastructure for like 10x the normal cost, Zelensky and the oligarchs are going get their cut, all the american politicians who signed off on it will get their cut. You are talking about one the most corrupt countries on earth here. This is one of the biggest money laundering operations since the Iraq War.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    True. I'm not trying to imply that it is. Simply that things may not be as they seem, or more precisely, things are almost certainly not as they are made to seem. Given what we know about those pushing the mainstream narrative.
    Exactly, you don't need grand conspiracies for greedy people to try and take advantage bad situations for their own gain. Hijack causes to enrich themselves.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-27-22 at 21:36.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Bro, if you think that $40 billion is going to arms for Ukr. military or for aid to the Ukr people I have a bridge to sell you. You're going to see companies like Halliburton go in to rebuild infrastructure for like 10x the cost, Zelensky and the oligarchs are going get their cut, all the american politicians who signed off on it will get their cut. You are talking about one the most corrupt countries on earth here. This is one of the biggest money laundering operations since the Iraq War.
    1. I’m fairly well aware of where some of that money is going.
    2. I’m also pretty convinced that happens every time our government sends money anywhere, to include domestically. Or was all of that massive COVID relief spending legit?

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    How much of the 40 bil is cash, how much is M777's, HIMARS, 155 artillery ammo, paying for C-17 deliveries, still think we are getting a better return on investment than we will with the 200 bil infrastructure bs.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Like your lies before New Years of how the Russians were just doing training exercises with no intention of invading?

Those training grounds they have near that border (of theirs), that happens to be on their OWN territory, and that have been there (in the same places on their territory) for how many years?

You should know about them and if they popped up overnight if you are half the expert you 'think' you are on 'this situation'.

Heck, While on the topic of 'training exercises' - I wonder if we ever have 'training exercises' right near Russia? War ships or planes of ours in those waters off of their borders? (freedom of navigation bro... 'Merica! Yeah!) Or perhaps some Nato troops of ours doing some 'training' in a country right up next to their border? So what if we are amassing some troops. It is just an 'exercise! At some point when the 'exercises' are done we will pull them out (and have a different 'exercise' in a different place along that border) so it is nothing to be concerned about.

You are seriously trying to convince me that is is perfectly acceptable for US to have all the 'training exercises' we want right in their backyard and right up to their borders and that it is not a big deal but if THEY try to do the same thing (while fully within their OWN BORDERS) that it is a problem somehow?

Yup, Not a big deal for them at all if WE want to have all the 'exercises' we want, whenever we want, and however we want, for as long as we want, right up next to their borders AND come along and pull our now routine 'regime change' bit in one of their bordering countries so we can can get even closer for said 'exercises'.

Sure, that sounds reasonable.

How dare those bastards try to interfere with us having our 'exercises'!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Those training grounds they have near that border (of theirs), that happens to be on their OWN territory, and that have been there (in the same places on their territory) for how many years?

You should know about them and if they popped up overnight if you are half the expert you 'think' you are on 'this situation'.

Heck, While on the topic of 'training exercises' - I wonder if we ever have 'training exercises' right near Russia? War ships or planes of ours in those waters off of their borders? (freedom of navigation bro... 'Merica! Yeah!) Or perhaps some Nato troops of ours doing some 'training' in a country right up next to their border? So what if we are amassing some troops. It is just an 'exercise! At some point when the 'exercises' are done we will pull them out (and have a different 'exercise' in a different place along that border) so it is nothing to be concerned about.

You are seriously trying to convince me that is is perfectly acceptable for US to have all the 'training exercises' we want right in their backyard and right up to their borders and that it is not a big deal but if THEY try to do the same thing (while fully within their OWN BORDERS) that it is a problem somehow?

Yup, Not a big deal for them at all if WE want to have all the 'exercises' we want, whenever we want, and however we want, for as long as we want, right up next to their borders AND come along and pull our now routine 'regime change' bit in one of their bordering countries so we can can get even closer for said 'exercises'.

When did we invade Russia?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

Ok well, I’m done trying to fix stupid.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    You know what, I could go back to the classified intel reports to see how they spelled his name, but I don’t actually ****ing care that much.

Tell me again how Ukraine is 'winning'.

That is where you really shine brother!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    No no! They were tricked to invading good sir. By NAZI Jews I think it was. Clearly you weren't using your critical thinking skills.
    The Neo-Nazi Jewish connection isnt far from the truth. Look up Igor Kolomoisky(a jew) and follow the money trail to the Azov Battalion and Zelensky. I wonder if all those Azovs sporting swastika ink acting like its American History X really know who they're fighting for and who is bank rolling them. There are no 'good guys' is this fight. As soon as we realize that we can stop pouring money into the endless black hole that is Ukraine.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-28-22 at 01:41.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Page 4 of 460 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast