Page 221 of 460 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    At 22 minutes Peter Zeihan drops a clue that could unravel things for Russia. This video is 5 months old but last week Portugal's navy started making a move.

The rest of the discussion has nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine but is very interesting none the less.

Last edited by prepare; 02-04-23 at 03:43.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pretty interesting vid / take on the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNA9f6kPcU
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Todays update!

I like this guy because he is talking about the war…not talking about talking about the war.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Hey DG... you clearly hate this country so if I buy you a one way ticket to Moscow will you please leave? I'll even make it first class on your choice of airline!

Come on sunshine, you know you long for the glory days of the old Soviet Union so head on over to the motherland and make your dreams come true!!!
    DG has no credibility...

He's made it clear with his disdain and disbelief that Ukraine is having to utilize conscription. When they are in the fight for their country's existence, most reasonable people would acknowledge is justified.

Put another way: if we had been invaded by another country and needed additional manpower I would fully expect the US government to initiate conscription as needed.

Likewise his normal retort we just saw that somehow anyone who believes different than himself is a Biden lackey.

When in fact Senile Joe was not in favor of involvement until the Ukrainian resisted surprisingly well and the public sentiment in Europe and UK shifted. This was very clear in the official White House positions at the time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Put another way: if we had been invaded by another country and needed additional manpower I would fully expect the US government to initiate conscription as needed.
    Take a look at our southern border and tell me THAT is not an invasion.

Instead of 'calling up' troops we give them cell phones and hotel rooms!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Best of the YT channels on real time boots on the ground, not people reading other people's reports, etc. He's operated in Ukraine, and interviews those on the ground doing the fighting like no other channel I'm aware of. He left Ukraine because he has a terminal brain tumor. Many of his guests don't give two chitz about what the narratives are or who they offend. Latest was a good guest:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Good discussion on the truth of Wagner Group:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

There’s a picture of you that’s starting to coalesce and it’s..... it’s starting to make sense now.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Peter Zeihan lays out some interesting analysis without the propaganda on why Russia is in deep trouble.
    Last edited by prepare; 02-05-23 at 18:48.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

So rather than admit that if a country is in a fight for it's existence that conscription might be justified, you deflect regarding our southern border.

You won't find many here who think the situation on our border is not both criminal and dangerous.

But it has nothing to do with a country trying to strengthen it's military.

Page 221 of 460 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast