Page 99 of 460 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    So what should we do if they hit our internet cables or take out a few key satellite of ours? Wrecking Havoc on our info structure.
    Start decapitating the beast. Russians still feeling the “Russian”? How many are heading for the exits? Putin sure mobilized his war fighting aged men…. How are Russians feeling about their leadership now?

Decapitate the beast with a new ‘deck of cards’ Ala Iraq 04 with the Russian oligarchs on them and start whacking them by drone or direct action- with hefty bounties. Tell Wagner that they are eligible- for the list or the bounties.

As you work your way through the deck, start taking off sanctions. Make it clear that this isn’t an action against Russia, it is freeing them from the Kremlin that has killed their sons and wants to send more to their deaths- all so that they can stay in power.

Not a war or a police action- and old fashioned Cowboy western Reckoning for the evil land baron and his henchman…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    US Embassy in Russia Warns Americans to Flee 'Immediately'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ately-n2613699

Wonder if US intelligence has picked up on something big moving?

The U.S. Embassy in Russia advised Americans in the country to flee “immediately” while there remains the ability to do so.
    Sounds bad.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    US Embassy in Russia Warns Americans to Flee 'Immediately'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ately-n2613699

Wonder if US intelligence has picked up on something big moving?

Sounds bad.
    Well not sounding good, my first reaction to your headline and perhaps what you were implying, was that Americans were going to be taken hostage or something along those lines. Reading the actual article, actually collection of a few sentences, I’d say it’s more that they are saying that those with dual citizenship people might be pressed in the military service and that if you were over there in anti-Putin activities you don’t have the same rights as you do in the US. Not exactly Iran in 1979. Not good.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Tucker is a little bit off his rocker On this.

My guess is that is the Ukrainians with Polish support all to keep the Germans from going wobbly. If you can’t get gas, you can’t be held hostage.
    When Cortez arrived in the New World, he burned his ships to motivate his troops to follow him. It's an old tactic, but it still works as well as any.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    For those asking "What if Russia was doing that in our back yard?" they have obviously forgotten about Venezuela where China, Russia, and Iran/Hezbollah run the show, and yes, influencing and potentially destabilizing the region:

https://floridianpress.com/2022/04/r...latin-america/

I continue to feel that's a NS threat we overlook and ignore at our own peril and Trump did make some noises about doing something about it. Ongoing thread HERE.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 09-28-22 at 15:19.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    For those asking "What if Russia was doing that in our back yard?" they have obviously forgotten about Venezuela where China, Russia, and Iran/Hezbollah run the show, and yes, influencing and potentially destabilizing the region:

https://floridianpress.com/2022/04/r...latin-america/

I continue to feel that's a NS threat we overlook and ignore at our own peril and Trump did make some noises about doing something about it. Ongoing thread HERE.
    Stop trying to scare us Will. Central America is soooooo 1980s....

Our 'back-yard'. Soviets/Russians have been active IN our country for generations- and I'm not talking about Trump- RUSSSSSIAAAAA.., They have been in our labor and green movements for decades. Scratch 'green' hard enough and you'll find Red.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Stop trying to scare us Will. Central America is soooooo 1980s....

Our 'back-yard'. Soviets/Russians have been active IN our country for generations- and I'm not talking about Trump- RUSSSSSIAAAAA.., They have been in our labor and green movements for decades. Scratch 'green' hard enough and you'll find Red.
    Yep and don’t leave out the Universities.

Lots of really interesting books on this topic.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Absolutely no question that most Green movements in Europe and America have been assisted directly by the Soviets originally and eventually the Russians. Most Red parties immediately swapped to green after the collapse of the Soviets.

I did hear an interesting discussion with an Ex-CIA chief on CNN. They were speculating as to why the Russians might have sabotaged the pipelines. He wasn't sure it was the Russians, but when asked to speculated why they would bother to damage their own, defunct, pipelines he said it might be a signal to Europe that he might blow up the pipelines from Norway. That was the first rational explanation I have heard as to why the Russians might do it. Just interesting to me, I am still unsure.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Absolutely no question that most Green movements in Europe and America have been assisted directly by the Soviets originally and eventually the Russians. Most Red parties immediately swapped to green after the collapse of the Soviets.

I did hear an interesting discussion with an Ex-CIA chief on CNN. They were speculating as to why the Russians might have sabotaged the pipelines. He wasn't sure it was the Russians, but when asked to speculated why they would bother to damage their own, defunct, pipelines he said it might be a signal to Europe that he might blow up the pipelines from Norway. That was the first rational explanation I have heard as to why the Russians might do it. Just interesting to me, I am still unsure.
    Norway supposedly upped their security in response.

You want a war, stop selling gas and then go after collateral supply from Norway.... and watch the EU freeze and go into a big depression. The Poles won't have to fight, they will just have to traffic control all the people wanting to kill Russians.

It's a theory. Not a great one.

Yes, we have fought a proxy war in Ukraine, but we haven't gone after the Russian people. If the Russians try to take out the Norwegian gas... not pretty. The end of Russian petroleum industry for starters.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Refusal to underestimate Russia != endorsement of Russia.

Page 99 of 460 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast