Page 104 of 460 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I disagree . Ukraine is more corrupt than Russia. The place American members of government get American tax payer money laundered and kicked back is not Russia.
    I have no way of knowing, that's just my impressions, and feeling my biz partner has who does his other biz in Ukraine.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The little turd needs to get a bullet in the head, so then peace can be reached before we hit the point of no return. I really want to see zelenski get wacked
    I'd be interested to know more about your dislike for him that obviously existed before this conflict. I don't know enough about him to have a strong opinion one way or another.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Another good interview. Really seems this conflict has been a magnet for the worlds career dogs of war. This has truly been the social media war and first of it's kind in that respect. One consistent theme in these interviews is even the Russians "professional" military are not very professional and these guys really come to despise Russians by their tactics, rape and destroy every place they go, intentional targeting civilians, etc:

Last edited by WillBrink; 09-30-22 at 14:25.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'd be interested to know more about your dislike for him that obviously existed before this conflict. I don't know enough about him to have a strong opinion one way or another.
    He is a piece of chit. He wears being a Jew when it suits him, but since he became the leader of Ukraine the relationship between Israel and Ukraine got worse and this is pre war. His government sides with the Palestinians more than Israel. He should get killed and the sooner the better.

Then add in he helps facilitate the kick backs which hurts the American people.

Plus all the stuff that I can't get into in a public forum, eff him.

My son just got back from the Ukraine and he also has been there many times and he was in shock at how open the Ukrainians were with their hatred of Jews and Israel.

My son who was pro Ukrainian before he got sent there, is now a Russian cheer leader .

I have never met Putin nor Zelenski, I do know people in the Ukrainian intelligence and special ops and found them to be cool. But my brother knows Zelenski and Putin and he really hates Zelenski.

I just want peace, before someone pops off a nuke.

I don't give a shit about Ukraine they murdered Jews before the Nazis asked for help and they volunteered to work in the death camps and according to survivors they were te most brutal .
    Last edited by yoni; 09-30-22 at 14:41.

Feedback Score

Plus all the stuff that I can't get into in a public forum.. .

69DC30E1-20EA-42ED-B166-2D6025C6EF89.jpeg
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Kremlin says any attack on annexed territory will be an attack on Russia

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...rce=reddit.com

Putin said last week he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend Russia's "territorial integrity".
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Biden warns Putin that U.S. will defend ‘every single inch’ of NATO territory as Russia formally annexes Ukraine regions

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/30/bide...e-regions.html

That feeling that winter’s coming....

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Biden warns Putin that U.S. will defend ‘every single inch’ of NATO territory as Russia formally annexes Ukraine regions

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/30/bide...e-regions.html

That feeling that winter’s coming....
    How is this news? Has anyone doubted any resolve when it comes to actual NATO countries before this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    So Der Fuehrer has spoken the USA will defend every inch of NATO territory and Zelenski has submitted an accelerated application to join NATO,

So in the middle of a war pushed for by a piece of chit, is the west going to fall for Zelenski's BS and go to war?

If the USA went to war under these conditions, then we will have lost what morality we didn't lose in Iraq or by staying in A-stan for 20 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    How is this news? Has anyone doubted any resolve when it comes to actual NATO countries before this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The bigger picture here, in the last 7 days we’ve seen a very real escalation of events.

Page 104 of 460 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast