Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    You keep repeating that garbage and are still wrong about Russia being a financial basket case.

Do some damn homework dude!

What is their debt to GDP as compared to ours?

I did some homework. By your measure Afganistan is the second greatest ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE on earth with a debt to GDP ratio of 7.8%. You know who else is kicking our ass? Eswatini! Palestine! Botswana!!! When will be bring in economic advisors from the Democratic Republic of Congo? Yes, those are some of the nations with the top 10 lowest Debt to GDP Ratios. By analogy the average insane hobo is richer than Donald Trump in debt to earnings.

Guys, your arguments are just terrible. Really, really bad. I understand, you have decided you have something invested in Russia winning this war. Whatever, everyone has their own box of rocks to carry around. Your call. But you can't be this stupid, so I have to assume you presume we are that stupid. Work harder.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Your call. But you can't be this stupid, so I have to assume you presume we are that stupid. Work harder.
    I should 'work harder' to believe stuff like 'the ghost of kiev' stories that went around not long ago...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    I should 'work harder' to believe stuff like 'the ghost of kiev' stories that went around not long ago...

Red herring, 15 yard penalty, 4th down...
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    RUSSIA HAS LOST MORE THAN 1500 TANKS IN UKRAINE

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/russia-...ks-in-ukraine/

The same independent verification exists for most of the other Ukrainian claims. Only recently the Pentagon acknowledged that the Russian military has lost thousands of combat vehicles of all types, including over 1,000 tanks, and dozens of fighter jets and helicopters.

Furthermore, more recent reports that are citing Western intelligence officials indicate that the Russian military has suffered up to 20,000 fatalities in the war so far.

It is very hard to verify the actual numbers unless one is on the ground. However, after adjusting for the fog of war and other factors the Western official numbers are fairly close to the Ukrainian claims.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    US to send Ukraine advanced NASAMS air defense weapons in $820 million package

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon...llion-package/

Feedback Score
    DoD: Ukraine Sinks Russian Supply Ship With Harpoon Missile

https://news.usni.org/2022/07/01/dod...arpoon-missile

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    That’s what you’re going with?

Seriously the reason they owe so little debt is obvious. They’re poor and broke with no real economy. The country is so corrupt it scores on par with places like Angola, Laos and Mexico.... some quality company for sure.

It’s basically one big gas station ran by the mafia.
    They just declared victory over Lisichansk.

From looking at the videos of the US supplied weapons that the retreating Ukrainian forces left behind - Those guys must have been in a real hurry to get the heck out!

That is the the entire territory of the Luhansk People’s Republic gone from Ukrainian control now...

Tell me again how Ukraine is 'winning' here!

Feedback Score
    This whole damn thread is nothing but people pointing out to you and your comrades how this war is so costly that Russia is unlikely to survive it.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    They just declared victory over Lisichansk.

From looking at the videos of the US supplied weapons that the retreating Ukrainian forces left behind - Those guys must have been in a real hurry to get the heck out!

That is the the entire territory of the Luhansk People’s Republic gone from Ukrainian control now...

Which videos specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Which videos specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can’t find any videos and the only information regarding DG23 claim is a press release from the Russian Defense Ministry...

Most of the media outlets that have reported it seems skeptical based on their wording. Lots of Russia has claimed... etc.

So I dunno yet.

Here’s a Reuters article but even it lacks confirmation. Just the defense ministry statement.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...rce=reddit.com
    Last edited by tn1911; 07-03-22 at 11:22.

Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast