Page 124 of 460 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    I just watched video of the truck bomb that took out the bridge, it appears to have been a suicide bomber. The truck is driving along with a few other vehicles and then boom.

Regarding the Russian people mainly the right going after the military, that is so Russian. Going back to the Czars, when things got bad it was always the fault of those under the Czar, but never the fault of the Czar.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Another excellent assessment from Peter Zeihan:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I just watched video of the truck bomb that took out the bridge, it appears to have been a suicide bomber. The truck is driving along with a few other vehicles and then boom.

Regarding the Russian people mainly the right going after the military, that is so Russian. Going back to the Czars, when things got bad it was always the fault of those under the Czar, but never the fault of the Czar.
    How so? In terms of criticisms and blame for their failures in Ukraine?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Or the driver was transporting munitions that he didn’t know were rigged to blow.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Same can be said for calling a dictator a "head of state".
    That’s rich.

I firmly believe Putin actually won his election fair and square unlike some other people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    That’s rich.

I firmly believe Putin actually won his election fair and square unlike some other people.
    Platoon taken out in one minute – Russian soldier on being defeated by Ukrainian Armed Forces

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/9/7370976/

The Russian soldier said that he arrived in the town of Millerovo in Rostov Oblast (Russia) on 13 September. From there, his group of troops set out for Donbas (though for some reason they ended up in Kharkiv Oblast). By 25 September, he was captured by the Ukrainian forces.

Quote from the Russian soldier: "We saw well-armed, well-trained people. Every other person had a portable radio, all had thermal imaging devices and night vision scopes… They eliminated our entire platoon in one minute. Twenty people were killed in one minute."
    When you get ambushed by guys who know how to ambush!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    That’s rich.

.... good grief.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    That’s rich.

Umm, you do know that he murders or imprisons anyone who gains enough traction to be even remotely competitive right? All significant opposition parties have been outlawed and cannot participate in elections.

Not saying he ain't popular in Russia, cause he is. Just saying he cuts all opposition off at the knees.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There was a quote the Dems bandied about in 2004. I find it apt now.

“Regime change starts at home”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Umm, you do know that he murders or imprisons anyone who gains enough traction to be even remotely competitive right? All significant opposition parties have been outlawed and cannot participate in elections.

Not saying he ain't popular in Russia, cause he is. Just saying he cuts all opposition off at the knees.
    Which I find more fair than mysterious Biden votes found in major cities 8 hours after polls closed

Page 124 of 460 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast