Page 198 of 460 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Couple of interesting points about the Makiivka HIMARS attack,

1. Russia is having to warehouse mobilized troops because they are not equipped for cold weather operations and it is the only way to prevent trench foot or frostbite injuries.
    2. What flagged the college was a sudden uptick in cell phone use, cell phones have caused many deaths on both sides of this conflict.
    1. Create high value target.
    2. Advertise said target.
    3. Receive free fireworks exhibition for NYE!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I find few due the mile high Geo-political discussion like Peter Zeihan:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Yep, I am somewhat surprised at any modern Army able to operate with the callus disregard for the troops shown by the Russians, makes me wonder what their rate of "fragging" is. Girkin is not happy with how the war is being run. Posting on Telegram about Makivka, hundreds dead, ammo stored in building, military trucks parked outside building with no camo etc. "But our Generals are untrainable in principle..."

Dmitri
    @wartranslated
    Girkin on Makiivka incident - hundreds of victims, many still under the rubble. The building where they were housed also contained an ammunition cache and vehicle storage, which is why the strike was so deadly.

https://t.me/strelkovii/3652

Igor Vsevolodovich Girkin born 17 December 1970, also known by the alias Igor Ivanovich Strelkov is a Russian army veteran and former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer who played a key role in the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation, and later the war in Donbas as an organizer of militant groups in the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR)

with US ordnance

Russia is going to escalate this watch. Already calls in Russia for retaliation and escalation to broader theater. We are being monumentally stupid here

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    with US ordnance

Russia is going to escalate this watch. Already calls in Russia for retaliation and escalation to broader theater. We are being monumentally stupid here
    Meh. Escalate how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

this guy is clueless, I'm sorry but he's woefully lacking in his knowledge of US weapons use and his strategic view of they why is just wrong.

Feedback Score
    How so?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How so?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

Zelensky at his best...

Feedback Score
    That’s such a funny video! Good post! You are so smart, man! Damn! And clever!
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Funny video, the only countries to ever threaten the US mainland were UK, Mexico and Russia......right. He doesn't mention China once.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bradley's to Ukraine, Supposed to be around 50, unknown number of Marder's.

Visegrád 24
    @visegrad24
    ·
    15m
    BREAKING:

It’s official.

The U.S. will send Bradley IFVs and Germany will send Marder IFVs to Ukraine.

It was announced in a joint statement after at call moments ago between Biden and Scholz.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 198 of 460 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast