Page 206 of 460 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    My assessment is thats not how any of this works. Ritter has been widely discredited and does not have any access to non-public information, and is literally employed by a Russian gov owned propaganda outlet. His job is to make info provided to him by Russia, public, to a English speaking audience that is too gullible to check his credibility. I’m not sure how many times I have to remind everyone of that.

As for the “two former CIA guys”, if a CIA plot to overthrow Putin for a globalist agenda were in action, that would be rather sensitive info, no? In fact, it would be SCI, with access caveats, read ons, and durable NDAs. Layers of compartmenting and NDAs. In other words, if those alleged former employees actually had access to info that sensitive, they would be highly prosecutable for like 50 years after most recent exposure to said info. So they sure as shit wouldn’t be talking about it, or they would be in jail. To be clear, I don’t know of such a plot, and wouldn’t even be having this discussion if I thought there was any viable chance that it existed. We might as well be talking about lizard people or chemtrails.

As far as Judge Neapolitano, I have some doubt that he has enough relevant background and read-ons to even know which questions to ask on a podcast, and I must remind everyone a podcast is only a useful source of info on uncontroversial topics, because they are entertainment programs. They are designed to spoon-feed info to an audience that is largely unwilling to read a book or fact check, as a substitute for those things. I like them, but they are entertainment.
    Your assessment on the US, Russia, Ukraine proxy?

It is a shame that a podcast is more credible than the entire white house, intel community, msm, doj, and the military brass Afghanistan hero’s mark milley and lloyd austin.
    Last edited by prepare; 01-16-23 at 07:44.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Your assessment on the US, Russia, Ukraine proxy?

It is a shame that a podcast is more credible than the entire white house, intel community, msm, doj, and the military brass Afghanistan hero’s mark milley and lloyd austin.
    Ever notice how that guy never attempts to disprove any particular comment that Ritter or anyone else provides and sticks to character assassination in his frail attempt to somehow lead people to believe their information is wrong or untruthful?

Does the same with my posts. They can be direct quotes from statements that USkrainian officials have made but instead of attempting to disprove them or prove they didn't actually make the comments he dismisses them as 'Russian propaganda' and stops there.

He would not last 10 minutes in a one on one recorded / televised debate with Ritter before he tossed in the towel and left in embarrassment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Ever notice how that guy never attempts to disprove any particular comment that Ritter or anyone else provides and sticks to character assassination in his frail attempt to somehow lead people to believe their information is wrong or untruthful?

Does the same with my posts. They can be direct quotes from statements that USkrainian officials have made but instead of attempting to disprove them or prove they didn't actually make the comments he dismisses them as 'Russian propaganda' and stops there.

He would not last 10 minutes in a one on one recorded / televised debate with Ritter before he tossed in the towel and left in embarrassment.
    Regular citizens that want to have some idea of whats really going on cannot rely on the MSM, or any official gov narrative. The official narrative is a complete fabrication of lies to deceive, distort, and cover up whats really going on.

Alternative sources are where it's at to piece together a more accurate picture. Nothing is 100% but when consistencies begin to emerge across various sources thats a clue.

Former career intel folks that have been around and involved in the ongoing/forever destabilization efforts around the world know how this stuff works.

Where ever there is trouble in the world the security state in its various forms is involved in an attempt to direct the outcome long before it's ever on the public radar.

Russia is a prime example.

Discrediting any source that counters the official narrative and exposes pieces of whats actually going on is either the official tactic, a uniformed emotional response, immaturity, or all of the above.
    Last edited by prepare; 01-17-23 at 04:46.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Regular citizens that want to have some idea of whats really going on cannot rely on the MSM, or any official gov narrative. The official narrative is a complete fabrication of lies to deceive, distort, and cover up whats really going on.
    Most American media is 'almost' as bad as our current White House press secretary. You can almost take whatever they say and rest assured that the exact opposite is the real truth.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, a broken clock IS right twice a day.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sat in on a livestream by DEMCAD today, and marveled about how he went on and on about "Russia is winning," citing Soledar, and "the coming Russian offensive in the west of Ukraine."

He seems like a very bright man, so it puzzles me how he could believe such easily disproven BS. Is he not as bright as I thought? Or is he pushing propaganda on behalf of unseen parties?

So for once I decided to say something. I pointed out that Russia's best formations were destroyed around Gostumel and Kharkov, and that Russia's conventional offensive capability is near zero. His response was, "yes, Ukraine's best units have been destroyed." Amazing ignorance.

I further pointed out that Russians are being killed like rats in holes by drones dropping homemade anti-personnel munitions, that Russia is forced to use convicted felons and starving Buryats and Tuvans lured by the promise of money which is not paid to their families once they're KIA. I pointed out that Russia is running the war like von Falkenhayn ran Verdun, with predictable results. I cited Russian sources: Strelkov, TopaZ, Kenigtiger, and others. I was about to cite Russian use of T-62s and ASU-57s to make up for huge armor losses, but finally he stopped ignoring my comments and started yelling, "WELL, WE'LL SEE!

As I say, I don't know whether the man is a Putintard/Russia shill - paid or unpaid - or just a dummy.
    Last edited by Buncheong; 01-18-23 at 01:02.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My assessment is thats not how any of this works. Ritter has been widely discredited and does not have any access to non-public information, and is literally employed by a Russian gov owned propaganda outlet. His job is to make info provided to him by Russia, public, to a English speaking audience that is too gullible to check his credibility. I’m not sure how many times I have to remind everyone of that.

As for the “two former CIA guys”, if a CIA plot to overthrow Putin for a globalist agenda were in action, that would be rather sensitive info, no? In fact, it would be SCI, with access caveats, read ons, and durable NDAs. Layers of compartmenting and NDAs. In other words, if those alleged former employees actually had access to info that sensitive, they would be highly prosecutable for like 50 years after most recent exposure to said info. So they sure as shit wouldn’t be talking about it, or they would be in jail. To be clear, I don’t know of such a plot, and wouldn’t even be having this discussion if I thought there was any viable chance that it existed. We might as well be talking about lizard people or chemtrails.

As far as Judge Neapolitano, I have some doubt that he has enough relevant background and read-ons to even know which questions to ask on a podcast. And I also feel like a Judge associating with convicted pedos and dudes that are allegedly committing a serious crime literally during the interaction with him harms his credibility. He would be disbarred if those two dudes actually knew what they were talking about.

I must remind everyone a podcast is only a useful source of info on uncontroversial topics, because they are entertainment programs. They are designed to spoon-feed info to an audience that is largely unwilling to read a book or fact check, as a substitute for those things. I like them, but they are entertainment.
    THIS ^
    Last edited by Buncheong; 01-18-23 at 01:01.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Mmmmm. Truth.

I have been and continually remain shocked at some people’s expectations on this shit. There isn’t really such a thing as an accurate open source assessment. There’s lots of good OSINT and the longer this goes on, the easier it gets to draw somewhat relevant big picture theories, but damn near every person will fall into one of three categories for this whole topic and ones like it.

1. They have no idea what they’re talking about. This is the vast majority of the world, to include most of the ones that discuss this often.
    2. They have some idea, probably because of former first-hand experience, and may be drawing (or at least able to draw) decent conclusions.
    3. They have a decent idea to knowing everything but they won’t say shit because it’s all ****ing classified.

There are outliers of course, but just about everyone will fit into one of the above. Unless you’re in a highly protected position (high level politicians mostly), most people with any clue aren’t saying much because of the consequences that come with a classified intel breach.

It’s odd that so many people THINK they know what TF is going on and/or expect that they can find out. That’s definitely not how fifth generation warfare works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    One thing we can count on is the official narrative is propaganda.

Just like the official narrative for 10 years that we were winning the war in Vietnam when at no time were the Vietnamese ever even close to being defeated.

Same with Iraq and Afghanistan...until we got tired of all that winning and just up and left in victory.

Time will tell probably in years with many, many more dead.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    It’s odd that so many people THINK they know what TF is going on and/or expect that they can find out. That’s definitely not how fifth generation warfare works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This might be two of the best sentences so far in this thread.

Very very few people are owed an understanding or explanation of what's going on. I too would love to really know what's going on, but it's just not in the cards and may never be. I'm okay with that as long as I eventually get to believe Ukraine is free.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sgtrock82; 01-18-23 at 16:54.

Page 206 of 460 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast