Page 222 of 460 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I personally believe that Russia, and Ukraine’s business, is non of my flipping concern!
    The facts are I love my country, but our politics are out of touch with the country as a whole!
    Our political leaders are two bit, treasonous scumbags…who have in every sense…sold us the fck out to China! These bastards made China the nation it is today! And Fked the American people over, every step of the way!
    Knowing these facts…half of you people still believe the designed narrative, that the liberal run media shoved down your throat!
    The simple facts of this situation is, if the US, and NATO would not have overthrown the dualy elected government in Kiev, and installed a western puppet…in 2012, this war wouldn’t even have happened! To be clear..I am not Pro Russia! I am Pro common sense!
    Now we are shipping billions in weapons, and equipment to Ukraine, in complete futility!
    Not only, do we weaken our own defenses…But none of those billions will do anything but prolong their proxy. Ukraine, in the meantime is cannon fodder, in a war they have zero chance of achieving victory!
    All the while, the real threat to the US is allowed to fly their “Spy balloon” aka EMP delivery platform all the way across our nation…
    What is currently happening is a flipping disgrace!
    Last edited by camoman; 02-06-23 at 10:14.

Feedback Score
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000598056772

Supporting either side is foolish because theres no way to know what you’re supporting.

Ukrainians that support joining NATO are ultra progressive leftist.

Wars aren’t meant to be won, they’re meant to be endless. George Orwell
    Last edited by prepare; 02-06-23 at 11:23.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000598056772

Supporting either side is foolish because theres no way to know what you’re supporting.

Ukrainians that support joining NATO are ultra progressive leftist.

Wars aren’t meant to be won, they’re meant to be endless. George Orwell
    Exactly! I will support the “side”, that starts worrying about the problems at home! I don’t give a rats ass about “spreading democracy” or supposed “threats to democracy”, as they call them. I care about about the here, and the now! The only “threats” I see to the US…is our own infiltrated ruling class, and China. In fact the only reason why our border situation, is a threat…is due to the two threats to the US mentioned earlier.

Feedback Score
    I’ve also noticed many people that take a side loose objectivity.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I personally believe that Russia, and Ukraine’s business, is non of my flipping concern! No.
    The facts are I love my country, but our politics are out of touch with the country as a whole!
    Our political leaders are two bit, treasonous scumbags…who have in every sense…sold us the fck out to China! These bastards made China the nation it is today! And Fked the American people over, every step of the way!No. We created a trade system after WWII to prevent another Global war and stop the spread of Commumism. Done and won. China is jumped the shark and will be the next Japan in a generation.
    Knowing these facts…O for 2 on that half of you people still believe the designed narrative, that the liberal run media shoved down your throat! Stop applying domestic politics to international relations. It is not an intelligent look.
    The simple facts of this situation is, if the US, and NATO would not have overthrown the dualy elected government in Kiev, and installed a western puppet…in 2012, this war wouldn’t even have happened! Finally, a right answer but for the wrong reasons. We'd have Russia trying to take over Poland and the Baltic states by destabilization or energy blackmail.To be clear..I am not Pro Russia! Nope. I am Pro common sense! No. Not even close. I would like to point out, (please duct tape your head) that your position is EXACTLY waht the Biden's admin position was when the war started. The only reason the Russians didn't hit the Kiev airport harder was so as to not hit the CIA plane waiting to whisk Z-man away. War over. Putin, Biden, and you all happy...
    Now we are shipping billions in weapons, and equipment to Ukraine, in complete futility! Uhm, this is the opposite of futility. It is the ULTIMATE UTILITY. Probably the best use of military aid since the Russians gave the N.Vietnam a handful of Mig21s. Funny how they didn't balk at sending planes. Not a single loss of American life and the Russian military is crippled for a generation- with out a replacement generation or the money to come back.
    Not only, do we weaken our own defenses…No. But none of those billions will do anything but prolong their proxy. Uhm, I don't think that you understand the word 'prolong'. Maybe Ukraine won't 'win', but the arms have sure as hell prolonged (pro'lng: To make longer in a pro way.) Ukraine, in the meantime is cannon fodder, in a war they have zero chance of achieving victory! The only people with a gun to their head or back are the Russian conscripts. Russians going to Russian when it comes to cannon fodder.
    All the while, the real threat to the US is allowed to fly their “Spy balloon” aka EMP delivery platform all the way across our nation…
    What is currently happening is a flipping disgrace!
    The real threat to the US is that we think that history and conflict are over and that we can just sit back. You either run the world or it runs over you.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-06-23 at 13:31.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The real threat to the US is that we think that history and conflict are over and that we can just sit back. You either run the world or it runs over you.
    You can believe that bs you spouted, all you want! I couldn’t care less.

So you think sending all these billions to half way across the world, is a good sell…when our own nation here is falling apart in just about every way possible? Especially when Russia is absolutely a minimal threat to our homeland…when compared to China, Sounds flipping brilliant…
    Last edited by camoman; 02-06-23 at 14:06.

Feedback Score
    Russia is absolutely a minimal threat to our homeland…when compared to China, Sounds flipping brilliant…
    explain-this-bullshit_o_166560.jpg

Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    You can believe that bs you spouted, all you want! I couldn’t care less.

So you think sending all these billions to half way across the world, is a good sell…when our own nation here is falling apart in just about every way possible? Especially when Russia is absolutely a minimal threat to our homeland…when compared to China, Sounds flipping brilliant…
    Finally you understand.

Our nation isn't falling apart. I'm old enough to remember when it was. The amount of building and infrastructure in the past 20 years is amazing, built on 20 years of fighting and winning the Cold War. And the problems we do have aren't from a lack of spending, or that would be fixed by a few billion more being spent.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Can we get back on topic?

This thread is about the Russian invasion, Ukraine's resistance, fighting, Wagner, etc. And NATO support / involvement thereof.

There's another thread already on whether the US can be invaded or not.

There's a bazillion threads that reference current and past administrations and what bad things they have done. Including the border.

The thing that seems to confuse you guys is the fact that multiple things can be true at the same time:

1) Russia could be wrong for invading, in violation of treaty, and possibly war crimes

2) our administration and possibly top leadership could be corrupt or inept

3) there would be long-term risk and impacts if Russia was allowed to annex Ukraine. Including two its people, adjacent nations, and Europe overall

4) since Ukraine surprisingly was able to resist, and Russia failed to achieve some critical early objectives, supporting Ukraine with military aid is significantly in the US's interest in terms of reducing Russia's military capacity.

If you want to start a thread about why the US should do something on the border, or why you hate Biden (I do too), or even why you think we should spend money on other things instead of UKR, feel free to do so. I'll probably even participate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    It shouldn’t need to be explained! Russia, is not exactly the USSR anymore. They have the economy of a mid tiered country at best. A country with the economy of Italy doesn’t pose much of a threat to the U.S. in a long war, without a nuclear exchange. Besides, Russia seems to be the only country involved in this conflict who has shown interest in talks.
    China, on the other hand has infiltrated our country, to the highest level, and does have the economic power to fight the US. They meddle in our elections, buy up our land, and spy on us with impunity. The balloon incident last week should have made everything crystal clear to about every American.

Page 222 of 460 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast