Page 269 of 460 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Well this will not go over well in Moscow.

Jason Jay Smart
    @officejjsmart
    Russia ���� is losing its largest partner!

Kazakhstan ���� has announced a new strategic cooperation agreement with the United States ����!

A key member of the pro-���� military bloc is moving away from Moscow ����, which has become, globally, a toxic pariah.

- The Moscow Times
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    <Tucker Carlson Video>

We hate Russia because it is traditional, white and religious? Nothing to do with a Kleoptocratic mobocracy that invades it neighbors.
    Russia is military power, with population and resources? 1 for 3 and they need western tech to make the resources work.
    Biden didn’t think that Ukraine would last a month. The sanctions were probably all that we’d be able to do. Sanctions were never going to push Russian forces back into Russia. That is a strawman argument. Ukraine was going to fall, we were going to sanction. That was the script. Someone rewrote the script.
    Biden and Putin had the same plan for Ukraine, Biden pivoted to the new reality, Putin didn’t.
    We aren’t allowed to see Russian media here? Realllly.?
    Ukraine doesn’t have some basic freedoms- the least free country in the EU…. You mean the one fighting against an invasion from its overwhelming neighbor. A war usually leads to curtailment of normal rights while bombs are dropping and your territory is being taken.
    We are saying that we’ll support Ukriane indefinitely .
    Build a better world, like we did after WWII that lead to the longest and greatest improvement in people’s live in all of human history. What a horrible idea..
    The problems with our borders, our cities and our culture have been here far before and after the War in Ukraine. There is no this-or-that. Javelin missiles won’t solve the Tranny problem here, and govt spending isn’t the answer.

I frankly don’t know why a Pro-Ukraine person doesn’t go on his show. I could smack that smirk of his face pretty easily, and this isn’t my day job. I think a lot of Tucker. Maybe he needs to close his eyes and look back to when he was holding an AK as an agitated mob moved towards him and his crew at a quick gas station stop in Iraq. He looked at the crowd and decided which MFer he was going to shoot in the face first, and the guy understood. Today I feel Tucker would step aside, not his gas station, not his fight.

Wife and I DVR his show every night. We usually watch it, but since he has drank the Red Kool-Aide, we taken to turn it off after a few minutes. He used to be funny and informative, and now he’s turning into an odd-wing version of Trevor Noah, or Jimmy Kimmel. We get it, you don’t like the president, shut-up and entertain me monkey. And yes, he is entertainment wrapped with a little news- and he is rapidly becoming someone I watch less and less.

Oh, look, the Russians are advancing! They took a town that they should be 500km in their rear, or are about to take it…. Maybe!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    That reminds me of the time trump pointed to a hobo and told ivanka the hobo was worth more than him (because he had recently gone bankrupt). The entire Russian economy is dwarfed by some individual U.S. states (hell, one state has twice the gdp of Russia). Russia is an economic joke, and it its best prospects now lie in being a gas slave to China.
    Never back your enemy into a cave, especially when they are nuked up. A loose translation from Sun Tzu. They will have no alternative but to fight to the death. I am about as far from a Military historian as you can get but when I talk to someone that has studied history since they were a Viet Nam combat vet they say everyone has known for years that the Russian Military is a joke. That makes me want to know, why did Russia do it. Pressure from China seems reasonable. Russia being China's bitch does not serve us well. So far China is winning. That is their intended long term goal. Or perhaps short term goal in their reality. Putin and his handlers are as "F'k in the head as Biden and his handlers. China has to be thinking... "We will win because we have the US Military, the Russian desire, and our enemy on land is a former comedian". If a battle involves travelling many miles make sure it is your enemy that makes the journey. Another loose translation from Sun Tzu.

China is winning this war. If we had a real commander in chief I might see it as a battle. That's my view. I don't see the USA gaining or maintaining anything here. More frog boiling.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    <Tucker Carlson Video>

Wife and I DVR his show every night. We usually watch it, but since he has drank the Red Kool-Aide, we taken to turn it off after a few minutes. He used to be funny and informative, and now he’s turning into an odd-wing version of Trevor Noah, or Jimmy Kimmel. We get it, you don’t like the president, shut-up and entertain me monkey. And yes, he is entertainment wrapped with a little news- and he is rapidly becoming someone I watch less and less.
    You need to stop watching all that comedian / late night / whatever. You will be far happier. I stopped watching all late night shows after Trump got elected. I used to like Fallon mainly for The Roots. I heard his ratings are in the toilet now too. All those "F'rs" are trying to keep their jobs. Man go on YouTube and find something you enjoy in life. There will be 5 to 10 people that are really in to what you like. You will still know what the weather is tomorrow. You will still know who you will vote for in November. You will help run the ratings down. You will be happier.

All that stuff is a distraction so you don't focus on your life and your local community. Max Headroom still kills all of them and you could binge watch him in a weekend. Never put your trust in a politician or anyone in "Hollywood" realm. Which is practically everything on TV and radio. If they haven't already sold you down the river, they are conspiring to do so. That's what they do. Being fake is their job.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    You need to stop watching all that comedian / late night / whatever. You will be far happier. I stopped watching all late night shows after Trump got elected. I used to like Fallon mainly for The Roots. I heard his ratings are in the toilet now too. All those "F'rs" are trying to keep their jobs. Man go on YouTube and find something you enjoy in life. There will be 5 to 10 people that are really in to what you like. You will still know what the weather is tomorrow. You will still know who you will vote for in November. You will help run the ratings down. You will be happier.

All that stuff is a distraction so you don't focus on your life and your local community. Max Headroom still kills all of them and you could binge watch him in a weekend. Never put your trust in a politician or anyone in "Hollywood" realm. Which is practically everything on TV and radio. If they haven't already sold you down the river, they are conspiring to do so. That's what they do. Being fake is their job.
    We haven't watched late night TV since 2016. I started listening to country music and I feel a lot better about my life now....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    We haven't watched late night TV since 2016. I started listening to country music and I feel a lot better about my life now....
    Try Gutfeld. Yeah it's politics and social commentary, but it's done by comedians who are still comedians and it's #1 in that time slot because it's actually funny.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Never back your enemy into a cave, especially when they are nuked up. A loose translation from Sun Tzu. They will have no alternative but to fight to the death. I am about as far from a Military historian as you can get but when I talk to someone that has studied history since they were a Viet Nam combat vet they say everyone has known for years that the Russian Military is a joke. That makes me want to know, why did Russia do it. Pressure from China seems reasonable. Russia being China's bitch does not serve us well. So far China is winning. That is their intended long term goal. Or perhaps short term goal in their reality. Putin and his handlers are as "F'k in the head as Biden and his handlers. China has to be thinking... "We will win because we have the US Military, the Russian desire, and our enemy on land is a former comedian". If a battle involves travelling many miles make sure it is your enemy that makes the journey. Another loose translation from Sun Tzu.

China is winning this war. If we had a real commander in chief I might see it as a battle. That's my view. I don't see the USA gaining or maintaining anything here. More frog boiling.
    Back to their own damn property line would suffice, and unlike Ukraine, not fighting for their very existence. We can go on all day and back and forth as to which country made what move to justify what, it can't be denied one fighting for expansion, the other it's very survival. So, it's only the Ukranians that are backed into any proverbial cave, although no doubt for Putin, it's viewed as same deal for him. He loses this one to a country his mil was expected to view a speed bump on their way to neighboring countries, and he's as good as dead.

That his problem, a problem he's handed off to his country to pay the price for, maybe they will decide they have had enough and give him the much needed Russian flue.

As for China, guess we will know soon enough where they stand if they decide to send ammo and weapons and that's just more reason to disconnect ourselves from them post dropping a viral WMD on the planet. Sooner we know the better.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Tank generating smoke screen and providing fire support while 4 M-113's deliver troops, classic combined arms, something the US better start relearning. The focus on COIN for the past 20 years will not be so useful in peer to peer.

Trent Telenko
    @TrentTelenko
    Remember all the "Western Experts" recently saying Ukraine was incapable of combined arms?

English: Stormtroopers of the "Aidar" battalion disembark from American M-113 armored personnel carriers and engage in battle with the enemy under the cover of a Ukrainian tank!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1631389833430966273
    Last edited by mack7.62; 03-02-23 at 15:31.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Tank generating smoke screen and providing fire support while 4 M-113's deliver troops, classic combined arms, something the US better start relearning. The focus on COIN for the past 20 years will not be so useful in peer to peer.

Trent Telenko
    @TrentTelenko
    Remember all the "Western Experts" recently saying Ukraine was incapable of combined arms?

English: Stormtroopers of the "Aidar" battalion disembark from American M-113 armored personnel carriers and engage in battle with the enemy under the cover of a Ukrainian tank!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1631389833430966273
    What is the attack axis? Like, where are the bad guys?

Would be more impressive with some arty coming down and laying smoke with the tanks attacking and the APCs dismounted guys covering them?

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Intel agencies are monitoring and shill posting on sites where they find the information being shared there harmful to the narrative.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 269 of 460 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast