Page 271 of 460 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    The Russia shills are going to have legal problems added to their mushrooming moral dilemmas once NATO and the US Armed Forces become directly involved on the ground and in the air (Ukraine, Transniestria, Kaliningrad, wherever). Patrick Lancaster is a former sailor in the U.S. Navy; convicted pederast Scott Ritter was a commmissioned officer in the U.S. Marine Corps; perennially wrong Col. Douglas MacGregor is a retired U.S. Army officer. You could add civilians like effeminate Ladyboi Bradley Blankenship to this list of Americans busily engaged in "giving aid and comfort to the enemy," including assorted characters on this site. I wouldn't want to be them, found cheerleading for the Kremlin mafiosos if/when my brothers in arms in uniform become engaged in this conflict. Many are already in the combat zone, unofficially...
    You may very well be correct. However remember all the people that were discredited for going against the government covid narrative?

Ukraine winning is another government narrative. So at the very least it’s good idea to consider there’s a high probability that it’s wrong and in fact the opposite might be true. The government lies more than it tells the truth.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Alright alright! It's that time again where we all reset. Now we are all just attacking each other. And yes, I am a big offender so I am a total hypocrite. Eventually a less slack moderator will step in and shut us down. So let's all quit calling each other names and passive-aggrssive psycho analyzing each other.

Let's refocus on the actual war. I'll try and be better.

And for DG....

Так что давайте перестанем обзывать друг друга и пассивно-агрессивно анализировать друг друга.

OK I couldn't resist! Let's be good. DG, you can get one last crack in at me for good measure.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Again guys. We need to refocus on news about the war, not about the motives of individual members.

There is some interesting stuff going on right now. It looks like the Russians have finally gotten Bakhmut. What's next? Predictions, etc?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Again guys. We need to refocus on news about the war, not about the motives of individual members.

There is some interesting stuff going on right now. It looks like the Russians have finally gotten Bakhmut. What's next? Predictions, etc?
    So they took a town? I know it is strategic, but how many ‘victories’ does Russian need- or can do- like that? I know time is on their side, but they have to move faster than that.

THe South is gonna do it again! I think the next areas are Moldova and Crimea. If I were the Ukrainians I’d take out the Russians in Transnistria- am I right that it is only 1700 troops? Probably wouldn’t take much to clear them out, on the other hand you could just shell the crap out of them and make the Russians try to ‘rescue’ them and use that to kill Russians. Let the Russians push against that southern front and advance, and then attack through to Crimea and cut the Russians to the west off.

Ukraine needs to put a crap load of Russians in body bags if they hope to ‘win’.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Interesting video showing them turning 40 mm grenades into drone bombs, looks like removing the spin-arm and adding 3 D printed fins.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1631647282331537408

Ukraine Territorial Defense Forces
    @TDF_UA
    ·
    7h
    "The best job in the world is the one that cleanses our land of Russian invaders"

"I.T." and "Batya" are the aerial recon team of the Lviv TDF Brigade. They learned to operate drones, adjust artillery fire, and cook up hellish surprises to drop on the heads of the occupiers.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    According to Matt VanDyke an American contractor in Ukraine that believes in and supports the cause said the Ukrainian propaganda is second to none and they are make Hollywood equivalent videos that cast Russian forces negatively.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    In a war both sides are going to push propaganda, but that doesn't change the fact that in most cases there is the aggressor and the attacked, the bad and the, I won't say good but better, one side fighting for conquest and one defending their homeland. This war is no different, the Russians are the baddies, no matter how they try and spin it Ukraine and NATO were not threats and any real issues they had could have been negotiated away. But that was not enough for Putin and his delusions of grandeur, after getting away with the land grab of 2014 he though Ukraine would be easy pickings, a country led by a comedian, bad, bad miscalculation. And those defending and cheer leading for Russia are nothing more than Stalin's useful idiots.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 03-03-23 at 17:29.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    The problem is the flow of information is controlled. What you get in feeds and searches is all manipulated and created to support an agenda.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Well, then, you really don’t know what’s going on at all

Feedback Score
    We do know this war is political and biden, milley, and austin are corrupt and inept. We know the Ukrainian military is 100% dependent on the current inept managers. We know the last war the US won it was fully committed to was 78 years ago. We know the US has lost all the limited wars since. We know America will not fully commit to fighting Russia over Ukraine.

That leaves us with yet another quagmire and we know how those end...Korea, Vietnam, Mogadishu, Iraq, Afghanistan, the war on drugs, the war on poverty...
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 271 of 460 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast