Page 3 of 460 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I have no problem with that. My point was more along the lines of believing, uncritically, the mainstream narrative. If they're telling us to "look over there," it's undoubtedly to further an agenda. And frankly, any agenda "they" have should be approached with extreme suspicion and circumspection.
    It could be as simple as a distraction and scapegoat for the whole mess here. Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a giant conspiracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    It could be as simple as a distraction and scapegoat for the whole mess here. Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a giant conspiracy.

True. I'm not trying to imply that it is. Simply that things may not be as they seem, or more precisely, things are almost certainly not as they are made to seem. Given what we know about those pushing the mainstream narrative.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Unless you can prove that your representatives have all been fraudulently elected, the claims over the $40 billion being stolen are childishly exaggerated.
    Offhand, lets see, hunter biden Burisma board of directors, yeah a crack head druggie pos who's dad just happened to be the VP at the time, I'm sure was more than qualified to consult for this marvelous Ukraine based entity based on his extensive knowledge of energy economics. Also, I recall John Kerry and perhaps Pelosi's son implicated in some underhanded dealing with burisma as well. Of course, the ukraine is a prime example of honesty and transparency, so perhaps you are correct, I exaggerated. I'm sure that no a single cent of that $40b will be wasted or be subject to any misappropriation.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Offhand, lets see, hunter biden Burisma board of directors, yeah a crack head druggie pos who's dad just happened to be the VP at the time, I'm sure was more than qualified to consult for this marvelous Ukraine based entity based on his extensive knowledge of energy economics. Also, I recall John Kerry and perhaps Pelosi's son implicated in some underhanded dealing with burisma as well. Of course, the ukraine is a prime example of honesty and transparency, so perhaps you are correct, I exaggerated. I'm sure that no a single cent of that $40b will be wasted or be subject to any misappropriation.
    None of that proves that the money was stolen from taxpayers guy.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    True. I'm not trying to imply that it is. Simply that things may not be as they seem, or more precisely, things are almost certainly not as they are made to seem. Given what we know about those pushing the mainstream narrative.
    Couldn’t agree more. The one thing that confuses me more about this situation than almost any other though, is how people are so convinced that they know the actual truth. I’m probably closer to this situation than almost anyone else on this site, and there’s tons of topics and debates I won’t even touch because I know that I’m not educated enough to speak on them. What confuses me is how some people are so sure of their stance when so much of this game is played in the shadows.

Not saying that’s you, but it really makes me wonder. It was the same when we smoked Suleimani.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    As many lies as have already come to light from supposedly our side involving this matter alone...

Guarantee there are a lot more lies that have not been discovered yet.

Support for this garbage is already plummeting amongst the peoples. Give it a bit longer and let their fuel and grocery bills continue to skyrocket and the discontent with our support for this mess is only going to grow.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    As many lies as have already come to light from supposedly our side involving this matter alone...

Guarantee there are a lot more lies that have not been discovered yet.

Support for this garbage is already plummeting amongst the peoples. Give it a bit longer and let their fuel and grocery bills continue to skyrocket and the discontent with our support for this mess is only going to grow.
    Like your lies before New Years of how the Russians were just doing training exercises with no intention of invading?

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Like your lies before New Years of how the Russians were just doing training exercises with no intention of invading?

No no! They were tricked to invading good sir. By NAZI Jews I think it was. Clearly you weren't using your critical thinking skills.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    It was the same when we smoked Suleimani.

You spelled his name wrong (odd considering you claim to be such an expert),

But still, Let me guess -

That was a 'special military operation' on our part and not an act of war?

Same as us being in Syria STILL, and not being invited by anyone that actually runs the country... Of course that 'minor' occupation is not an act of war against a sovereign country - It is just another 'special military operation'...

Do I win a prize!

We have no business involving ourselves in ANY of that garbage.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    You spelled his name wrong (odd considering you claim to be such an expert),

But still, Let me guess -

That was a 'special military operation' on our part and not an act of war?

Same as us being in Syria STILL, and not being invited by anyone that actually runs the country... Of course that 'minor' occupation is not an act of war against a sovereign country - It is just another 'special military operation'...

Do I win a prize!

We have no business involving ourselves in ANY of that garbage.
    You know what, I could go back to the classified intel reports to see how they spelled his name, but I don’t actually ****ing care that much. Also, all of your deflecting doesn’t change the fact that you’ve been measurably wrong about most of this situation, for almost the entire time.

Also, I never claimed to be an expert. I just said that I didn’t know how some other people became so convinced that they were.

Finally, none of those situations are the same. So you can disagree to one or all of your examples and agree to this one.

Last edited by Wake27; 06-27-22 at 21:07.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 3 of 460 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast