Page 300 of 460 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Talking

Douglas MacGregor's "victorious" Russian Army.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Visegrád 24
    @visegrad24
    ·
    2m
    Ukraine has killed Dmitry Lysitsky, the Russian commander who ordered the killing of Ukrainian soldiers who were promised a “green corridor” out of the Russian encirclement of Ilovaisk in 2014.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post

Guess it’s no big shock that Russian pilots are not well trained at all...
    Aside of practicing on USkraine whenever they wish they recently got to practice on our drone venturing into air they said was off limits to us. How did that work out for us?

Our shit went swimming without them needing to even fire a single shot.

(a 28 MILLION dollar drone BTW) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genera...cs_MQ-9_Reaper

As a result we issued 'a strongly worded message'..........

Their guys got awards.

Major Vasiliy Vavilov and Major Sergey Popov, who were previously not identified by the Russian Defence Ministry, were both presented with an Order of Courage by Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu. The ceremony was held to honor several Russian service members for their accomplishments.

The pilots “prevented a violation by the US MQ-9 drone of the border of a zone of the temporary regime for [the restricted] use of airspace established for the special military operation” in Ukraine, the ministry explained.
    And then after saying some public consumption shit about 'freedom of navigation' stuff - We backed our drone fights up from that line they drew (and enforced) around that air around Crimea. We recognized that the air there 'belonged' to Russia.

We already pushed them into a corner. They have fewer choices left as to how they can respond because of that pushing.

How many 'anything airborne' are the UAF up to now? What 6 jets left or 10?

They (the UAF) will be down to launching balloons before long and you will STILL be daily doling out CNN stories about how they are somehow 'winning'.

It is noticeable how you don't like to talk about conscription any longer now that USkraine is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Seriously DG you count running your fighter into a drone as a Top Gun level win for the Russians? That pilot wasn't no Maverick he was a dunce.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 03-26-23 at 18:16.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Seriously DG you count running your fighter into a drone as a Top Gun level win for the Russians? That pilot wasn't no Maverick he was a dunce.
    28 million bucks and the video does a 'glitch' right before the supposed impact?

Not AFTER the 'supposed' impact but before it...

You seen the videos coming out of Bakhmut currently?

Center of the city now and still looking bad for your guys. City CENTER is where the Russian media is getting video now - NOT from the outskirts like your guys at CNN.

Zaluzhny likely suggested the upcoming counter offensive of the Ukrainian Army in the Bakhmut region, which has been massively discussed in the Ukrainian and Western media in the recent days.

However, Syrsky, the commander of the AFU Khortytsya grouping, which is operating in the area, was not aware of the Gerasimov’s PR plans to “stabilize the situation”. On the same day, Ukrainian media reported that Syrsky postponed Ukrainian offensive in Bakhmut for two weeks because of the predicted rains next week.
    Seriously dude? Rain?

The guys that you told us all ran out of ammo (a long time ago and after all of their troops were killed) are steadily whipping UAF butt and taking ground while your guys whine about how the 'rain' is holding them back.

Feedback Score
    The EU will respond with further sanctions if Belarus presses ahead with hosting Russian nuclear weapons on its soil, the bloc’s top diplomat, Josep Borrell, has stated. Borrell called the decision to transfer tactical weapons to Belarus “an irresponsible escalation” by Moscow.

“Belarus hosting Russian nuclear weapons would mean an irresponsible escalation and threat to European security,” Borrell tweeted on Sunday. “Belarus can still stop it, it is their choice,” he continued, adding that “the EU stands ready to respond with further sanctions.”

Someone needs to tell Borrell that -
    1) They don't give a crap what he 'wants' or about his 'sanctions'
    2) Remind him that 'What is good for the goose is good for the gander'
    3) And then give him the middle finger

“There is nothing unusual,” about this arrangement, Putin stated, explaining that “the United States has been doing this for decades” by keeping its own nuclear weapons in Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Türkiye.

“They have long deployed their tactical nuclear weapons on the territory of their allies,” he said. “We agreed that we will do the same, without violating our international obligations on the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons.”
    Ohh, Wait. Putin just did that!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Douglas MacGregor's "victorious" Russian Army.

Looked like every one of those uniforms and pieces of gear were brand spanking new or very recently and professionally laundered.

And then dude says he just spent 14 days straight in a trench.

Sure he did...

Feedback Score
    Did I see the Medvedev is saying that they may have to take Kyiv and Lviv now? Oh, you might have to? It went soooo well last time.

I might have to date super models and have monkeys fly out of my ass.

If I were Z-man, I'd just say "Is he high? Grab a rifle and die with the rest."

I don't meme, but put that old guy with no teeth laughing and making statements.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "Kiev in two days!"

"We haven't even started fighting yet!"

"Europeans are going to freeze!"

Feedback Score
    So now that winter is over, what was the toll of all that starving and freezing in Europe we were told was gonna happen?

We really need to itemize some of these predictions by the pro-Pootieboi crowd. From "Russia is not going to invade Ukraine." to "Half of Europe is going to starve/freeze to death!" and so on.

I ain't saying there haven't been missed predictions from the pro-Ukraine side. Those are fair game too. I just don't recall as many. To be fair "Our sanctions are gonna cripple the Russians!" is one. Not that I ever believed that. Sanctions are never as effective as the politicos tout them to be. Sure they can have an impact, and the sanctions are causing the rooskies some trouble. But it ain't like Cuba, the Norks, or the Iranians have come crashing down.

Honestly, I have been wrong myself. The Ukrainians have out performed my expectations thus far. I still believe time, mass, and geopolitical factors are to Russia's advantage but I really hope I have that wrong as well.

Page 300 of 460 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast