Page 306 of 460 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I am offering myself as Emperor for life!
    We would save money that way.

No having to pay people for vote harvesting, no having to buy voting machines and paying to have their software 'adjusted', no having to pay people to sneak in boxes of ballots in the middle of the night...

You got my support!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Why Russian Space Satellites Are Failing in the Ukraine War

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...ng-in-ukraine/

Russian military and communications satellite systems have been underperforming throughout the war in Ukraine.
    Consequently, Russia has struggled to conduct precision missile strikes.
    But the satellites themselves aren’t fully the problem. Russia also lacks the ground systems and procedures to receive and disseminate data to those who need it.
    More good news for the rooskies!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I am offering myself as Emperor for life!
    Do you have a solution that you can only elaborate on after you get power? I have one of those, too.

I wonder if politicians ever make promises that they alone can solve some complex problem and then not actually have the great plan they led the sheep to believe they had after being elected? Like Dunning Kruger by proxy?

Vote for me, and I’ll end terrorism, close Gitmo, outposture China, pull out of Afghanistan, solve the energy crisis, annex Cancun, bring back pre-lock S&W, and kick off interstellar human travel. Don’t ask how, I’m more into getting credit than seeing those things accomplished. Or, maybe its just an elevator job request via a “pain statement”.
    Last edited by 1168; 03-30-23 at 12:54.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

You obviously have not been looking at the interactive maps (or any maps of USkraine for that matter).

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories...de641cf64bd375

Those remaining UAF troops in Bakhmut are slowing but surely running out of places to hide and steadily losing ground each day.

Just like they did in Soledar until it was finally liberated and the UAF troops that did not flee fast enough ('evacuate' lol!) got sent back to Kiev in bags and boxes...

Let me guess - CNN is where you heard your latest info?
    Just curious cause I may have missed the dates but when did the Russians start this attack on the city? Has it been a quick battle? I would expect the Ukrainians to fold in a week or so right?

Feedback Score
    Russians facing heavy losses in Bakhmut, top US general says.

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...99d2a389bf8e46

Russians are getting slaughtered in Bakhmut
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Russia will STOP warning the US about its missile tests - ending decades of protocol that is designed to stop accidental global Armageddon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nation_desktop

This is the level of full retard all 9 innings are being played at by Russia...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    Just curious cause I may have missed the dates but when did the Russians start this attack on the city? Has it been a quick battle? I would expect the Ukrainians to fold in a week or so right?
    The Battle of Bakhmut is an ongoing series of military engagements in and near the city of Bakhmut between Ukrainian Armed Forces and the Russian Armed Forces during the larger battle for Donbas. While the shelling of Bakhmut began in May 2022, the main assault towards the city started on 1 August after Russian forces advanced from the Popasna direction, following a Ukrainian withdrawal from that front.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

....liberated....
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Russia will STOP warning the US about its missile tests - ending decades of protocol that is designed to stop accidental global Armageddon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nation_desktop

This is the level of full retard all 9 innings are being played at by Russia...
    Well, that is one way to get your tests shot down…. It would be extra-special if these tests just started all failing and we didn’t claim to have done anything, but we signal to the Russians that they have lost the ability to launch a strike like that.

In the monkey-gets-a-machine-gun vibe, how about giving back Ukraine the nukes they gave up in the 90s?
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 03-30-23 at 21:25.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 306 of 460 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast