Page 308 of 460 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah Russia has been attacking Bakhmut for 8 months now, that's going to be a stunning victory for them. We need to modify Stalin's quote you and the other Putin fan boi's are useless idiots no one with an oz of sense believes the nonsense you are spouting.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 04-01-23 at 10:29.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Russia changes strategy in Bakhmut, so after 8 months and countless dead and wounded Russia is fighting for a "symbolic victory". According to the doomsayers the loss of this small town spells the end for Ukraine, what a joke.

Rob Lee
    @RALee85
    ·
    19h
    I think Russia rotated units over the past 1-2 weeks and began another concerted push a few days ago. It seems the focus is on the center of the city instead of the northern flank near the road, which appears to be more secure.
    https://t.me/bakhmut_life/23336
    https://t.me/bahshid2023/208

Rob Lee
    @RALee85
    ·
    19h
    Replying to
    @RALee85
    It is impossible to have precise information on the day-to-day status of the fighting, so we shouldn't exaggerate what a lull for a few days means (and Ukraine may have retaken the area photographed today).
    Rob Lee
    @RALee85
    ·
    19h
    I think Prigozhin and Gerasimov both really want credit for a symbolic victory, so they both have an incentive to throw their forces into this battle even if it is strategically questionable. I think Gerasimov would love to take credit for taking the city with MoD units.

John Helin
    @J_JHelin
    ·
    20h
    Russians have advanced into central Bakhmut.

No matter what some of the commentators on this platform say, the battle is still very much ongoing.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 04-01-23 at 10:47.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    '50-60 western tanks' - LOL

Meanwhile Russia continues their advances in Bakhmut...

And elsewhere -

Looks like we are going to need to print some more money soon to help maintain all the 'WINNING' that USkraine has been doing lately!
    Just in case anyone wonders why DG never links to his source, it’s because it’s a Russian state controlled news outlet...

https://www.rt.com/news/573952-mille...ifficult-task/
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Yeah Russia has been attacking Bakhmut for 8 months now, that's going to be a stunning victory for them.
    Even after all the 'stuff' the west has provided them over the last SEVERAL YEARS (that arming started at minimum 9 years ago dude - do your homework) - USkraine has regained how much territory from Russia?

How much have they LOST since we started screwing around there 9 or so years ago now?

That is not Ukraine 'winning' dude. The more we 'help' them with old weapon systems that we are trying to get rid of and hand me down fighter jets near the end of their lifespan - the more territory (and troops, and infrastructure) that they lose.

We are pumping them full of hopium so they will 'fight to the last Ukranian' but in the end - They will eventually fold up and toss in that towel.

How much is left of the former Ukraine and how much ends up belonging to Russia in the future remains to be decided but you can rest assured that Ukraine is going to end up smaller than it was a few years ago and Russia will end up bigger.

Did you ever look at that interactive map I linked you to? So you could see for yourself how Russia marched slowly and steadily from Soledar to Bakhmut to...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    conscription
    LOL!

USkraine will lower their age 'requirements' before long or flat out ignore them as they do most of their other current 'laws and rules' pertaining to conscription and how it is 'supposed' to be handled.

If they are a male and breathing - They is in the army now!

Russia has no restrictions on male citizens coming and going freely from their country like USkraine does.

Can't find the link right now to the story about the dude that tried to flee Ukraine as a bitch cause he was a tranny and (according to himself) 'really' a female but suffice to say they (the USkrainian authorities) did not 'buy' his story and he was not allowed to leave.

That guy is not going to do well at any frontline, anywhere, anyhow. But... He is in the USkraine army now!

Feedback Score
    Damn DG… what’s this the 10 or 12th time you’ve posted these pics?

Feedback Score
    Meh, give it a year. DG will be praising the valiant defense of Moscow as a win for Pootieboi.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Y'all be nice to DG! As a criminal defense attorney I know how awkward it is to defend someone who is obviously evil. I do it for money, I have no idea what DG's deal is.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Damn DG… what’s this the 10 or 12th time you’ve posted these pics?
    Noticeable though is that you can't refute they are factual.

Russian conscription is not anywhere near the level of illegal or draconian like those USkrainian fools have had to resort to.

Really starting to wonder if the UAF is not intentionally trying to fill the Russian POW camps.

Page 308 of 460 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast