Page 322 of 460 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4599

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Like I guessed. You have not read it or even tried.
    Like I knew, you wouldn't supply what was asked. Actually I ran a good % of it through translate software. Many references to the "deep state" of the US, those within Russia making it impossible to make war to win, and saber rattling of course. None of it changes that it's him recommending, as I predicted, to dig in and keep what they have taken and bring the "special operation" to an end. That's the only way Putin walks away with anything resembling a win at this point. Again his idea alone, or did Putin put him up to it.

Next thing what will happen is the Ukrainians will be told to take back what they can before the next US election and be prepared to be willing to negotiate based on what that looks like. That's why the fighting usually gets even worse closer to obvious up coming negotiations.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    You obviously didn't even click the Yahoo link dude gave.

If you had, you would would have noticed how it was a tiny quote sliced out of the entire post. Not to mention being a story that Yahoo got (and retold with their special twist) from Ukrainska Pravda...

I plan to watch you not even try to educate yourself here.

This was the end of his post (a LONG damn post) -

He is more or less saying 'bring it' and that they are ready and willing.
    You are correct. I didn’t click it. I don’t care what it says. I was simply seeing whether or not you’d post the unaltered version for us all (that you read) so that we could read it, while already knowing that you wouldn’t. (Hence the whole, “Watch this guys…”)

And I did so because you have a habit of NOT posting sources when everyone else DOES post sources, regardless of what we think of those sources.

To me, that’s kind of a little bit telling…
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    Seems like there is a part one and two of his blog post. Part 1 is saying that it would be ideal for Russia if all hostilities ended now. Part 2 is saying if the current territories taken is unacceptable to Zelensky and he wishes to continue fighting then bring it on because that will be good for Russia as well.

----

Part 1-- "The ideal option would be to announce the end of the special military operation and declare that Russia has achieved all of its planned goals — and, in some respects, we really have achieved them," Prigozhin wrote in comments that were picked up by Ukrainian media.

Part 2-- "Russia cannot accept any agreement, only a fair fight ... And the sooner it starts, the better," the Wagner chief said.

"The best scenario for healing Russia so that it rallies together and becomes the strongest state is the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in which no handouts and negotiations will be possible," Prigozhin said.

----

Sounds like a narrative is in the process of being spun that Zelensky's so-called 'spring offensive' will make Zelensky the aggressor, as well as supporting nations.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Seems like there is a part one and two of his blog post. Part 1 is saying that it would be ideal for Russia if all hostilities ended now. Part 2 is saying if the current territories taken is unacceptable to Zelensky and he wishes to continue fighting then bring it on because that will be good for Russia as well.

----

Part 1-- "The ideal option would be to announce the end of the special military operation and declare that Russia has achieved all of its planned goals — and, in some respects, we really have achieved them," Prigozhin wrote in comments that were picked up by Ukrainian media.

Part 2-- "Russia cannot accept any agreement, only a fair fight ... And the sooner it starts, the better," the Wagner chief said.

"The best scenario for healing Russia so that it rallies together and becomes the strongest state is the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in which no handouts and negotiations will be possible," Prigozhin said.

----

Sounds like a narrative is in the process of being spun that Zelensky's so-called 'spring offensive' will make Zelensky the aggressor, as well as supporting nations.
    Glad to see someone here actually read the entirety of what he actually said before commenting. Will obviously has not...

Will want's to pick one kernel from a mile long posting and use that to support a goofy opinion he has while ignoring everything else the guy said.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    You are correct. I didn’t click it. I don’t care what it says.
    As predicted.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Glad to see someone here actually read the entirety of what he actually said before commenting. Will obviously has not...

Will want's to pick one kernel from a mile long posting and use that to support a goofy opinion he has while ignoring everything else the guy said.
    Per usual, you demonstrate intellectual dishonesty and trolling for all to see, and you're still wrong.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Per usual, you demonstrate intellectual dishonesty
    Intellectual dishonesty is you commenting on crap you did not even read.

Almost as good as your Rona 'wisdom'.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Per usual, you demonstrate intellectual dishonesty and trolling for all to see, and you're still wrong.
    Not the sort of thing I say often, but perhaps the ignore button is the best move on this one. There’s no “winning” a conversation in which the “opponent” (lol, notice the absence of the word “worthy”) is intellectually dishonest, and deals primarily in debate fallacies, social media, fake news, and liberal morals to make a point, and still has to fudge a little.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Not the sort of thing I say often, but perhaps the ignore button is the best move on this one. There’s no “winning” a conversation in which the “opponent” (lol, notice the absence of the word “worthy”) is intellectually dishonest, and deals primarily in debate fallacies, social media, fake news, and liberal morals to make a point, and still has to fudge a little.
    Agreed, and done. I only have 3 in my ignore file now, and try to avoid it, but life is too short to suffer idiots and trolls.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Agreed, and done. I only have 3 in my ignore file now, and try to avoid it, but life is too short to suffer idiots and trolls.
    I normally like to keep opposing views nearby, but some people haven’t really earned a seat at the adult table, and as such, are best banished to the “you’re not old enough to speak” table.

Page 322 of 460 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast